[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721933341774009.jpg (43 KB, 976x582)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
how do I fix my voice
"just talk more" isn't working
>>
>>31692325
Post the vocaroo
And tell me whats the problem, voice too low? Stuttering? Oonga bunga?
>>
>>31692325
Practice more. Don't like the advice? Then give more details. Generic posts get generic replies.
>>
>>31692342
>Post the vocaroo
it's not something I'm able to catch in a vocaroo
>whats the problem
slurring words, hard time controlling tone, stuttering, too many filler words
>>
>>31692325
theater class
>>
>>31692325
it's not your voice that's the problem. it's that you're boring and kinda faggy

zach from the oneyboys sounds like he uses an industrial clothes peg on his nose, and yet i would thank him for farting in my direction
>>
>>31692354
Have small chat with someone.
Even saying a greeting is enough.
If you have a colleague just ask them question or ask them to help you train speech.
Or read something aloud in your room till you get the correct pronounciation.
Or imagine a stranger in front of you, try to think of a random talk and you reply or can be opposite.
>>
>>31692325
inject dht or apply dht and test gel on your throat
>>
>>31692354
Get a mic. Listen to yourself and iterate. Fix what you don't like, a step at a time. If you don't know how to change, then use other people's as a reference. Study and work on it.
>>
>>31692325
Have you actually tried talking to a speech therapist?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.