[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2577.png (664 KB, 698x698)
664 KB
664 KB PNG
How do I stop being so irritated that all the things I want in life (a cute girlfriend, house, satisfying job etc) aren’t available to me right now?

I’m far away from when I used to be a loser neet and actually making progress with my life, but feel frustrated about the lack of progress I’m making for other parts of my life and want it now.
>>
>>31692338
I feel you Anon, I am in a similar place. I tell myself that everyday is a gift to work towards those things and it helps get through the rough days.

I just try to enjoy the other good things that happen in my life on the path towards our similar goal. Time spent with family, friends, good laughs, or just really nice weather.
>>
>>31692348
That’s a fair point. Life isn’t a video game where I have to be focused on reaching a certain ending. Even if I do reach it I’ll never be happy if I don’t enjoy all the moments leading towards it.
>>
>>31692338
You are literally me. I'm waiting to get a job but not getting anything back. But the most painful parts are when there's nothing you can do other than wait. So you are just hovering around with nothing to do. So I distract myself with games and then rinse and repeat. It's just so tiresome. I want to be free now, I want to participate in the real world, I want to fucking leave this hellish existence where I wake up to the same 4 walls every. Single. Day.

I don't know how to solve it through since I'm still in the throes of it. Just gotta wait for something to happen I guess.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.