[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: crazy woman.jpg (8 KB, 202x189)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
I think my 60 year old mother is destroying my mental health. She's constantly very irritable, angry and barely emotionally stable. She's never really happy even though she lives in a beautiful house with all amenities. She's never happy for me She's always constantly in an angry mood. Its like walking on egg shells with her. Her life consists of nothing but being irritated at either the helps or her husband or me. I honestly think there's something wrong with her health but she just simply doesnt go to the doctor. I have tried multiple times to help her but she just chooses to not do anything about it. Its so bad now that I cant even be around her or take her call without feeling angry or anxious. To be honest, I have even stopped helping her and many of my relatives too. Its becoming too difficult to live with her. What's the best way to just cut it off from her and move on? It has pretty much destroyed my mental health. She is fucking insane. I find myself constantly controlling and bottling my anger, gritting my teeth. I dont want anything to do with her anymore. I hate living with her. And I dont want to get to a point where I get violent. All I have is swear words for her. I think I'm pretty much done with her now. I really dont like her. Should I just get a long term thai visa and move there? I only have around 20k usd in savings and no job (dont ask why).

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.