[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1716081787330513.jpg (30 KB, 496x562)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
Is it ever wise for a man to shit test his gf? If so how should he do it?
>>
only fuck with the first 2 inches and ask her if she'd still love you if your name was baby dick mark
>>
If you don't trust her it's already game over. Doesn't mean it's her fault, either. There's nothing for her to 'prove' to you. You could just as easily head-gamed yourself out of this one as much as she ever did, or did not do, anything to justify those thoughts in your head.
Once the trust is gone, it is not and can't be a functional, healthy relationship. So you need to end it.
So no, you never 'shit test' a partner. It's not on them to 'prove' themselves to you.
>>
>>31692583
If you need to test her you probably just shouldn't be together
>>
>>31692583
>so isolated and such a loser he thinks shit tests are real
You will never have a gf
>>
shit tests are real and women do them til 30 because they have the advatage, dating even out then til like 40 at which point men get the advantage and date younger or shit test women their age
>>
>>31695545
>>31695551
Well now I don't know what to believe
>>
>>31695610
it's just something people with options do to reduce their options unironically, young me shittest women if half their generation dies in a war
>>
>>31695626
young men* shittest

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.