[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: La vie.jpg (36 KB, 600x600)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
My fucking cunt of a gf says she doesn't find me attractive (but frequently comments on other people being hot). Also she told me that she would like to sleep with other people - and she's bisexual, so that includes both men and women, so I can't really trust her being with friends either. Her best friend is a lesbian btw, but she insists that she doesn't find her attractive.

Thing is I have no good friends, so if I leave her I will be lonely as shit. What the fuck should I do? Other girls have called me attractive in my past, but not my fucking gf (who is objectively not very attractive).
>>
>>31692839
Why would you date a bi chick? You’ve just added another half of the population you need to worry about.
Imagine being bi and potentially everyone could make you horny.
>>
>>31692839
Ask he if you can lick her vagina after she had sex with someone else. Or get a dog and leave her. Alternatively just leave her and find some online friends, or maybe even leave her dealing with the risk of being lonely.
>>
>>31692839
I don't really know what you expect from us here. You're between a rock and a hard place and your gf is clearly a cunt. Probably just bite the bullet and break up with her and then work on finding new friends. You can't get all your socialization from a single person.
>>
>>31692839

Why are you with someone who doesn’t find you attractive? Are you both retarded?
>>
>>31692839
>My fucking cunt of a gf
>staying with her just because I'd be lonely otherwise
>my gf is not attractive objectively
Come on now, have some respect for yourself and her and just leave. Obviously neither of you is attracted to the other one and you having to point out that she herself isn't objectively attractive and the fact that other girls have called you attractive before just seems like you're bitter over her telling you that she doesn't think you are. Both of you lack self-respect and both of you would be better off without this relationship if one can even call it that.
Also maybe try to work on being a better person/partner after you get out of whatever the fuck this is supposed to be.
>>
>>31692839
get some real male friends bro
>>
>>31693148
Often wondered how people get into those sorts of relationships and stay there. And why? Is it out of spite for one another?
You'd be better off alone.
>>
>>31692879
>my fucking gf (who is objectively not very attractive).
It sounds as though you actively dislike each other. What reason do either of you have for staying besides cowardice and laziness?
>>
>>31692839
I can be your friend :)
>>
>>31692839
>My fucking cunt of a gf
That's all you need to hear. Putting aside everything else, pay attention to the words you use when talking about someone when they aren't around. Your mind is set.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.