[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Hey guys, i need Date ideas. Never was on a real date. Only idea i have at the moment is a trip to the zoo
>>
>>31693749
Do you drink alchool?
My first date was at a bar talking in front of a drink, then i got her at my place and fuck all night.
>>
>>31693756
Yea i do but i think shes doesn´t
>>
>>31693749
Museums work well for first dates. Doesn't put too much pressure on you to hold down a conversation since you'll constantly have stuff to talk about, and allows you to very easily build some inside jokes. Natural History is the usual choice but if the two of you are creative people some kind of art museum works well too. Never go to a movie as your first date unless you're 16 and know she wants to get freaky in the back of the theater.
>>
I don't drink, so for me the first few times meeting with my gf were: coffee, coffee, movies, my place, her place, in that order
unimaginative but it worked out just fine
>>
>>31694025
I went on a trip to the British museum on my first date with Snurly
Also the zoo is a good idea because women love small furry animals (animals are like children)
>>
>>31693749
>Only idea i have at the moment is a trip to the zoo
That's honestly quite a good idea. Plenty of opportunities to talk to each other, and some interesting or cute things to look at that.
>>
>>31693749
Most areas have the shitty free newspaper at stores that is mostly ads for stuff like this.
I picked one up at the bookstore last night and this time of year is all fairs, fests, food-truck-fridays, Friday night live music, "all kinds of things" at the park...
>>
>>31693749
If it's a first date she's still getting to know you, so whatever you're doing gotta be in public.
If she doesn't drink, then don't drink "a lot". You don't want to give off the impression that you're a drunk, and I don't care how much you can drink without actually becoming drunk. 1-2 beers, not more.
I think a good setting is some restaurant or cafe next to some park, where you can take a walk later. The center of it all is talking. Talk about the things you have in common and what you like about her, then listen to her. Really listen to her.
If you absolutely need to have an activity lined up then get something where you can either bond over a common interest or talk about the topic at hand. Communication is the center of it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.