[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7789.jpg (36 KB, 466x396)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>meet girl in tinder and we talk for months
>finally we meet, everything goes right, we hold hands and kiss
>keep talking on whatsapp after we meet but suddenly one day she says “tomorrow i’ll answer im having a bad day”, then next day she sends an audio about how busy she is
>days later i ask her if i can call on the telephone her
>she rants about how busy she is, that she has had a heat stroke, that she is very busy on her job, she is ill, she just found out her aunt has cancer
>”don’t think i didn’t want to pay attention to you but im exhausted due to being ill and busy”
>”i felt very comfortable in our date,, it went as planned”
>”and i want you to know that you seem to be a very good person”

am i being friendzoned/ghosted or am i paranoid? may she be dating other guys or testing me?
>>
she’s playing with you
>>
>>31693893
Doesn't matter what's going on. If she doesn't feel the need to communicate with you properly no matter what she's not worth keeping around. If she cared about you or a possible future together she'd make it work.
>>
>>31693919
>told him about the private struggles she's going through
>reassured him that it's not like she didn't want ro pay attention to him but there were good reasons for her being busy
>reassured him about how the date was comfortable to her
>reassured him by saying she thinks of him as a good person
How the fuck is she not communicating properly??
>>
>>31693948
Just the fact that she isn't making time for him to talk. You're telling me she can't make the effort to spent just 15 minutes out of her day talking to the person she might have a future with? Get real man. If that's too much effort relationships aren't for you.
>>
>>31693948
She’s having sex with someone else hoping he leaves her alone.
I’ve experienced this my whole life.
>>
>>31693948
(I’m OP)

she also says she has migraines

and during our talking stage, on june, i ghosted her for two weeks for no reason then i appeared back and said i was busy with my exams (so maybe she is just counterattacking)
>>
>>31693975
Okay so you're a petty bitch as well. Just break up OP.
>>
>>31693983
but back then we hadn’t met yet and i thought we would never do

her (possible) ghosting comes just after meeting and starting a real connection
>>
>>31693989
Tell yourself whatever you will, anon. It's a dick move even if she was just a friend at the time.
>>
>>31694036
she sent me all her texts about her private struggles between 13:30-13:31 but then she sent a single “and i want you to know that i noticed that you are a very good person” at 13:45

why did she need that much time to think that?
>>
bump
>>
>”and i want you to know that you seem to be a very good person”
sounds like a start of a friendzone to me
>>
>>31694049
you're overthinking.
Ask yourself this, what would chad do?
>>
>>31694049
You're looking into this way too much
>>
>>31694413
But is it “you are a good person” = “friend zone “?
>>
>>31693893
Your first mistake was entertaining her for months prior to meeting her. So she's making reasonable excuses now about how she can't talk 24/7. OK, so you're gonna have to keep her on the backbones.

Understand this: she's set the tone of the relationship already, where it's going to be months of "end of the world scenarios, so I can't talk right now" followed by "one decent night together", just to repeat it all over again.

Date a few other girls while she plays this game with you, but don't fall into the "I want to get to know you for months prior, before we go out"... that's the point of the first date. Either set it up in the first couple days (day one you're getting her number) or you move on to the next. The wishy washy girl you're talking about in your post will either double down with you, because she now sees you attract other women, or you're going to forget about her, because tou attract other women. You can't lose.
>>
>>31694501
Keep her on the back burner*

Also next time you talk to her ask her out for drinks or something, for the same night you're talking to her. I'd she says "nah I have too much going on in my life rn" and doesmt offer a different time or day, you respond with this: "that's fine, have a good one".
>>
>>31693919
She literally texted him about her not feeling well and how she'll respond the next day. Also it's not like she ghosted him or anything. People don't have to be available for you 24/7 and she explained why she hasn't been in the mood for talking.
>>31693975
She has valid reasons for not texting you too much for now. But you immediately assume the worst probably because you're projecting. You should leave her for her sake. You're the one who fails at communicating here while she handles it well. She deserves someone who's on her level in that regard.
>>
>>31694569
Female hands typed that
>>
>>31694569
>because you're projecting
Ironic.
>>
>>31694603
This
Op, it's over and you should move on. She'll probably breadcrumb the shit out of you so be prepared to deal with that mentally and have a plan for how you'll respond.
>>
>>31693893
Imagine trying to date someone you met on fucking Tinder lmfaoooo

Her cheeks are probably getting absolutely demolished as we speak

I cannot relate to you simp niggaz AT ALL
>>
>>31694569
A very important part of asking for advice on women on /adv/ is being able to identify female posters and ignoring whatever they say. I will continue to emphasize this any chance I get until females leave this board and go back to /soc/.
Women universally excuse or even support any kind of behavior of other women no matter how shitty. It’s just something with them. Sisterhood or whatever. Men will hold each other accountable. Women will not. Hey, they don’t even hold themselves accountable.
>>
>>31695057
Nta, however I met my girlfriend on tinder. Took her virginity as well. Sometimes you get lucky with what you find, and sometimes you find chicks like what op is dealing with.
>>
>>31695068
I'll just make the next post less obvious. What are you gonna do about it moid?
>>
>>31695396
Nta.

We can always tell its a female posting. But do try, I like being amused.
>>
>>31695396
You’re still going to instinctually defend the woman in the situation no matter how shitty her actions were. It’s easy to identity you.
>>
>>31693893
Bro just drop her and quit overthinking everything, you are your own worst enemy here. Move on to the next.

>>31694501
>>31694515
You really think a guy like OP can pull that off? He's got so hung up on a handful of interactions with one girl, this nigga can't even handle one bitch, he'll lose his mind if he tries to juggle more than one.
>>
>>31695812

I'm this anon for context >>31695812
It's never too late to get it done (I'm speaking from personal experience here)

I was fucking a chick, and dating a couple others, but i was trying to get this other chick I was texting to go out again or fuck, and she would play the same game about "Oh I can't, blah blah" so I hit her with the "thats fine, have a good one". I can promise you that every chick I've used that on, has basically went out of their way to keep me interested, typically by use of sexual attraction. The girl that was wishy washy, would send me nudes of whatever I wanted, and if I stopped asking, she would send me them unprompted, or try to throw herself at me. As it worked out, I started dating a different girl (still with her now)... but the wishy washy girl (knows about my current girlfriend) still toes her boundaries with me, and my relationship with my gf.

Long story short, women rarely get rejected, and cannot comprehend accepting it (it removes power from them) so they do what women do to regain what little power they may have (its always sexual... but the power is gone when you fuck them once, as it's again with the man)

Try it out, short and sweet rejection fucks with their minds, and makes them want you more.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.