[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wojak-wojak-crying.gif (6 KB, 498x428)
6 KB
6 KB GIF
My parents yell and physically abuse me everyday for being unemployed. Everytime I step outside of my bedroom, they immediately tell me how much of a "retarded worthless shit stain" I am and slap me whenever I say something back. They force me to mow the lawn, cut the hedges and do yard work for them while pointing out my mistakes whenever I'm done. I tried to tell them that nobody wants to hire me for having zero experience but they don't care. Whenever I tell them, one of them will deck me in the face and say I'm not trying hard enough. What should I do? I can't stop crying alone in my bedroom every night.
>>
>>31694487
Be a dasher for Doordash bro you just need a driver's license
>inb4 I don't have one
>>
File: 1719876760665917.png (367 KB, 793x786)
367 KB
367 KB PNG
>>31694487
OMG this sounds really messed up. Idk what advice to give but I hope your life will be better and your parents stop abusing you. Do you have any friends or family that you could live with for some time maybe?? I would rather be homeless & stay at other people's homes than have to endure this torture if it ever happened in my life. Maybe you can get a job at an Amazon warehouse tho I heard they hire anyone within days. GL fren & I hope you will find hapiness eventually
>>
>>31694487
How many jobs have you applied to this week?
>>
>>31694858
I’ve applied to 22 jobs and got 0 interviews so far. The HR managers start to make excuses, say they will call me in the future but they never do
>>
>>31694487
Sounds like parents nicely asked you to do some chores and mentioned that you need to get a job and you've exaggerated it to make it sound like they're beating you and abusing you...
>>
>>31694487

i feel you bro that sucks. i hope you're not trolling bc i took it seriously and feel super bad about you. like no one deserves that. parents should be supportive

idk what to do in your specific situation, you're the one who knows all the circumstances, but my parents are abusive too, and I think the main thing you need to do here is to become self sufficient, leave, and, very important: once you leave, don't be visiting them, talking to them... and just pretending that they're ok parents like a cuck. none of that. cut them out of your life entirely

for as long as you're stuck with them, the go to strategy in this situation that psychologists seem to recommend is to just not react at all and not show emotion when they do this. apparently they do it to get a rise out of you and they'll stop. though tb h i think if i had to live my teen years again and be at my parents house again, i'd probably just try to make their lives hell too. like for example when my dad starts calling me a faggot and just humiliating me, i would call him a coward, a pussy or whatever hurts his ego the most, and when he gets violent pull out a knife. and with my mom i would pretend to go into autistic rage and be super annoying so that she just would not want to mess with me anymore because it just wouldnt be worth it.
>>
>>31695226
yes definitely, everyone's parents are just like yours, if they're not they must be lying

i guess you vote democrat and when someone gets his shit stolen by a nigger you'll say he made it up because that doesn't happen in your middle class neighborhood
>>
>>31694487
>What should I do?
Sounds like you should take their hints and get a job lol.
>>
>>31694487
Yeah being unemployed is bad long term, you need to get a job if you want to escape your parents. Ask them if they know of any open jobs/ have any friends looking to hire someone. Use nepotism to increase your chances of getting a job. Try to find a way to get in your parents good graces so they stop being abusive to you.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.