[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: klho2y2vh1nb1.jpg (58 KB, 828x822)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
How do I ask out a female friend without seeming like a beta orbiter creep?
I(24 M) have been wanting to ask a friend of mine out for a while. I’ve known her for about two years but I’m trying to figure out the best way to do it. She’s asked me to hang out with her before which we’ve done once or twice before but I don't know how much romantic interest there is on her part. Should I shoot my shot anyway?
>>
>>31694606
Sure, just go ahead and try without focusing too much on weird mind games and stuff. If she likes you back that's great, you can make her your girlfriend. If not that sucks and personally I would recommend that you guys stop being friends but it's still alright you won't have any regrets about not even trying later on.
>>
>>31694606
just lean in and cop a feel bro. ladies love that.
>>
>>31694606
just ask her out, u think too much, chill bro
>>
>>31694606
There's a risk/reward to it. Maybe ask her to do something and see how she reacts to you but pay attention. Also maybe try flirting to see how it goes, or at least complimenting her on something
>>
>>31694685
I deeply regret my earlier comment and will strive to find better ways to speak about women
>>
>>31694745
Something tells me it's not the first time you said that.
>>
if she hasn't given you signs yet it's because you don't have any appeal at all and it's already over
what I can see happening is you having a glow up, getting OTHER women interested in you and maaaaybe she starts feeling jealous / afraid of losing you (and your attention).

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.