[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • AdBlock users: The default ruleset blocks images on /adv/. You must disable AdBlock to browse /adv/ properly.
  • Are you in crisis? Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at +1 (800) 273-8255.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 3ea8f-16594306493131-1920.jpg (235 KB, 1920x1280)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
I'm a neet with no skills and tallent. Thinking about enrolling into Tate's school and start grinding

What are your opinions on this? Anyone educated himself there?
>>
File: fucking_nigger.jpg (100 KB, 1170x1117)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>31694664
Awful idea, quite possibly the worst thing you could ever do.
>>
>>31694676
What can I do then?
I'm learning to code but I want to get busy already and make some money
What can I learn to do so I could leave my place and have online work everywhere in the world?
>>
>>31694664

Kek

you would have to genuinely, unironically be clinically retarded to actually give him money and consider any of the things he espouses as "skills"

Either rob a bank, or walk into a job center, or go to trade school, or get a certificate, or go to college.

remember that when you have a stupid thought, ask yourself: would an idiot think this? and then don't do that
>>
File: w43.png (46 KB, 997x230)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>31694664
>I'm I too young
looks legit
>>
>>31694664
>Should I give money to a human trafficker?
kek
>>
>>31694692
I learn to code but I also want to do 3d modelling. People on reddit say 3d modelling is cutthroat business
I have no money for investing
What should I do?
>>31694711
WiFi does trafficking too what's the problem
>>
>>31694770
>I learn to code but I also want to do 3d modelling. People on reddit say 3d modelling is cutthroat business
>I have no money for investing
>What should I do?
just try to be opportunistic.
if you want BETTER opportunities where things aren't so cutthroat, see what you can do in your local area. you've gotta trust your judgment and exercise some independence here, but it's in many ways better than trying to appease a global market from your computer when starting from nothing.
treat it like finding skyrim side quests.
just an idea.
what's important is to keep trying different things. you'll be fine.
>>
>>31694784
That's neat advice . I did a little digging, market for 3d modelling is full and you need to compete with people who obsessed with this shit and do it for 15 hours a day
Yep, better not waste time on fantasizing
>>
OP you can get a bunch of free Udemy courses on /r/Udemyfreeebies (yes three e's because that sub congregates all of them in one thread, the regular sub lists them one at a time which makes it way harder to claim all of them.)
>>
>>31694863
Thanks, never knew about this sub!
I tried angela's 100 days of code but on day 35 completely lost the plot
At least I learned something, but not enough
>>
File: 29282.png (686 KB, 1926x1351)
686 KB
686 KB PNG
>>31694664
You'll make more money working any wage job.
It's not selling you education, it's selling third-worlders and teenagers the dream of "escaping the matrix" while social media content brings in people as fast as they leave once they realize they're being scammed.
>>
>learning to code in 2024 when ChatGPT and H-1B Indians exist
I seriously hope you don't fall for this advice OP
>>
>>31694948
How does one escape the matrix?
>>31694960
What else there to do? Learn some manual skill like sculpting or wood carving?
>>
>>31694984
>How does one escape the matrix?
Depends on what you actually mean by that.
>>
>>31694984
You start a business selling a product or service that is in demand with a shoestring budget starting capital then reinvest profits back into the business. This is basically the entirety of Andrew Tate's courses summed up (you can find them for free online easily btw).
>>
>>31694992
Becoming independent I guess. I don't care that much about this I just want to able to do something so I could travel wherever I want to
I have my own apartment but its more like jail, I want to be a free man
>>31695026
That sound like something Gary vee or dude who wrote rich poor dad would say
I need to do something first and I don't know how
>>
>>31695063
>Becoming independent I guess. I don't care that much about this I just want to able to do something so I could travel wherever I want to
So would a remote job count?
>>
>>31695083
Yes, absolutely
But what skill is the best and most realistic to obtain? I only know about coding, trading, freelancing. What else could it be?
>>
>>31695137
Just so you know trading in the way Tate and his adjacent personalities sell it is a total meme. The only money there is if you get a social media following and sell people courses or get a referral kickback to getting your viewers to sign up to scummy platforms.

>coding
>freelancing
To be honest I don't know, you'd probably get better answers if you made a new thread specifically asking about remote jobs. I'm a remote SWE at le big tech and it's a rough time to try and get a junior job, the time to get one after doing some online courses and grinding a little leetcode was back during the 'rona.
Maybe there are some good freelancing options, I don't know much outside tech and finance.
>>
>>31695137
>most realistic to obtain
I'd also adjust this mindset whatever you end up doing. You need what you're doing to be hard otherwise you'll never get any real money for it, especially freelancing.
>>
ND2 Mazda Miata >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bugatti Chiron
>>
>>31694664
Waste of money
>>
>>31694664
plesse dont spend money on stupid shit besides my patreon.
>>
>>31694664
DONT
>>
>>31694960
Neither can maintain and develop complex systems.
>>
>>31695215
>>31695240
I guess I'll stick to coding then. I was gifted a laptop to code, would be wasteful, stupid and ungrateful to not use it as intended
>>
File: 1344459785319.jpg (327 KB, 1008x1008)
327 KB
327 KB JPG
>>31694664
>giving your hard-earned money to Andrew "Human Trafficker" Potato's online MLM scheme

lmao
>>
Andrew Tate is just the latest in a long line of online fraudsters trying to trick young men into buying his shit. I've been watching this stuff unfold for about twenty years or so now. He's not as new as people think he is.
You're much better off doing your own research, finding your own role models, etc.
>>
Tate is a filthy gypsy muslim. Gypsies are not famous for wisdom, success or integrity. What are they famous for? Scams, human trafficking, slave trading, lying and scumbaggery.
Tate's scam is plugging social media as an income stream, which his victims do not have the charisma or lying skills to do. He had the advantage of being the son of a scammer and thief, so he grew up with dishonesty and no integrity, which makes him better as a human trashbag. But he is not stupid, nor is he smart. He's deeply ignorant and uneducated. His lips move when he reads. Have you seen that? Lol. He has to sound out multisyllabic words. But he IS clever, and that is a valuable thing to be, neither good nor bad but a matter of utility.
FFS notice that even the retards here know that this Turkish pimp is a scammer.
>>
>>31694664
Andrew Tate and his orbiters deserve the rope
>>
>>31694664
ahhahahah

>>31694690
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

youll be lucky if they let you cook hamburgers you faggot

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.