[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4633.jpg (66 KB, 768x433)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
Although it would be nice to be “adopted” by someone and live in their home to cook and clean for eternity, I WANT to attempt to continue my education (20 currently)
and pursue some type of career. My living situation has me disorganized and feeling stuck. My graduating gpa was trash, I’ll admit that. I was on probation the last 2 years of highschool so I ended up going to some alternative independent school. I never got to talk to a counselor about college and my mother and father are uneducated losers barely making it by themselves so theyve never helped me with that either. I worked immediately after I graduated but that fell apart the beginning of this year. My mental health isnt any better either, I feel dumber but I do miss the structure of school. I miss learning, being able to take notes and learn things and turn in homework all that shit. But I also have a goal currently, to get my grandmother out of her old apartment and living somewhere better because for some reason none of her 4 children have managed to do it themselves. While I want to prioritize my livelihood, I really just want to make sure my grandma can be comfortable man shes getting older. So I guess my question is:

>What major/career should I pursue to knock my goal out the fastest?

I know it’s unrealistic. I wish I could do drop shipping, gamble, stocks, hell even pimp myself out whatever the fuck to get money fast and then worry about school later but I dont even understand how that works either. I just want advice on anything that would get me out of this hole so Im not useless anymore
>>
>>31694735
So first things first:
Nobody, that is not massively taking advantage of you, is going to adopt you because you are more trouble than you're worth.

Secondly: Always assume there's nothing for free. There no short cuts to making money and there's no life hack to make you super efficient.
It boils down to a lot of work and a lot of anger. If you're not willing to put in a lot of work, then it's not going to work.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.