[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (1).jpg (11 KB, 171x295)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
Is there a mentor on here that could mentor me in making lots of money?

I am based and redpilled I promise.
>>
>>31694847
No, because without some context there is almost an infinity of contingencies and back-and-forth dialog that would have to be gone through first, and successful people have better things to do with their time than indulge some stranger on 4chan.
>>
>>31694999

You are super cringe and not red pilled at all. Unsubscribed.
>>
>>31694999
>>31695072

Bump
>>
>>31694847
I make a lot of money.
I got a STEM degree, graduated at almost the top of my class, and got a job at one of the highest paying companies in my industry.
Just do that.
>>
>>31695093

I'm not good with math. I'm alright at science.

Idk. I don't think I could make it in STEM. I need something better than a goy job anyway. That's why I'm looking for a mentor.
>>
>>31695101
Start learning a good paying trade, you need money to make a lot of money.
>>
>>31694847
Like how much is a lot of money? If you just want to live a comfortable lifestyle and support a family you can do that by going to college/trade school and going into a career field that pays well.

If you want to be rich (like a millionaire) you need to find a way to turn money into more money, which is usually done through using debt in a way that makes enough money to pay off the interest. For example, using your house as collateral you get a million dollar loan from the bank, which you use to purchase a tour boat. You use this tour boat to sell tours to tourists, the profits of which allow you to pay off the loan and purchase an additional tour boat, allowing you to sell even more tours. You turned the value of your house (lets say ~200k) into 1 mil (the bank loan), which turned into several million (proceeds from business - business expenses - loan - loan interest).

The easiest method for you to make a lot of money would be to work for a small/medium sized business (like a tour company), learn about the industry while working, then open your own competing business in that industry/take over the business after the owner retires.

There really isn't a consistent way to make a lot of money, otherwise a lot more people would be rich. You'll need capital/collateral to get going and get loans from the bank, so start saving now and you can maybe be a millionaire in ~20 years.
>>
>>31695426

Bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.