[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

My wife left me.
We've been living together for about 7 months. I came home from work last night and she was gone. Said she was going to hotel to clear her mind from me and everything. She left my credit card, insurance card, keys to the house and car, and our wedding certificate. She's been giving me the silent treatment for days or a week+ every time we argue, which has been a lot. since she refuses to communicate, nothing has been fixed. She was adamant on divorce yesterday before work.

Is this salvageable? I told her we should do couple's therapy, since the situation is very toxic. she said no.

I'm unsure if she'll come back. I've read that the best way to play this is to not beg and to stay strong. Any other tips or advice?

I feel guilty for neglecting her, but work has been absolutely horrible. In addition, we've had just straight up bad luck. lots of health issues(shes recovering from surgery rn) and this has added a ton of pressure on the struggling relationship. I'd sort of checked out and been in "survival" mode for a few months after the silent treatment started.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.