[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 4f3.png (197 KB, 716x716)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
I'm at Dream con right now with my girlfriends and friend

I trained my ass off for months In smash bros ultimate, tool Ls and some Ws aplenty at a local venue we went to.

It was all for the dream con smash tournament (with a 10k prize to boot, but i really wanted to do it to PROVE myself)

And now I get told pretty flatly br the TOs that the spots are filled up and I can't even replace someone who doesn't show up (Boss's rules apparently)

Despite the fun and people I met from training in smash, my mind feels frustrated almost as though I wasted a couple months of my life (just turned 26) grinding this game only to not play it at dreamcon.

Fuck.

What the fuck do I do now???
>also want to note girlfriend is in mario kart tournament and we both trained in the house for our respective games and encouraged each other, it was fun and honestly romantic. However my gf wanted me not to mope about this
>>
>>31694955
With girlfriend*

I'm not a dog
>>
Bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.