[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1717618825696797.gif (2.37 MB, 368x375)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB GIF
Girl I was seeing randomly ghosted me. What is the best mind games to play to make her regret her decision? Moralfags need not apply.
>>
>>31695567
I’d advise against doing this sort of thing because it doesn’t actually work and will instead make you look pathetic.
>>
>>31695567
If she ghosted you there's not much you can do. Texting her will come across as desperate, especially if you're trying to show off in order to show her what she's missing out on. And I doubt she'll check out your profiles after ghosting you.
>>
>>31695567
Jus do your own thing and meet other women
>>
>>31695601
>>31695602
>>31695615
Guys pls its so obvious your virgin incels. Women are retarded and there is always a way to make them feel lesser than shit. I considered telling her I have an std but realized word would get around pretty fast.
>>
>>31695567
I don't read revenge threads.
>>
>>31695567
Ghost her back and forget about her, women love attention and like 90% of them are solipsistic narcissists so the only winning move is to not play. This not only has the bonus of allowing you to quickly move on but there's a chance she'll try to worm her way back into your life (that is if you were ever worth anything to her to begin with) and you can just keep ignoring her, drives them crazy.
>>
>>31695567
Anything you do from here on out other than move on will make her feel like she made the best decision...
>>
>>31695567
you match her energy and ghost her back, simple
>>
>>31695567
Is this real? Did he die?
>>
>>31695567

>> Girl I spoke to online a couple times realised I'm a pathetic psycho loser and blocked me
>> feelsbadman.gif
>> Feel powerless
>> Feel little
>> Feel worthless
>> Want to lash out at her
>> Want to make her feel the way I do
>> Want to make sure she knows she was right

kek. What a dumb bitch you are anon.
>>
>>31695634
Best course of action against a ghost is to forget them and treat them like a stranger. If they've ghosted you, they were either too nervous to take the call or more likely, written you off.

You might think there is some relationship between you still, but ask yourself how you would react if a stranger whom you don't think about, approaches you and talks about STDs and all sorts of things. You'd make jokes about them behind their back. They would become "that weirdo", while you're enjoying life.

Right now, the situation is that she ghosted you, so in her head, her and her friends talk about having ghosted you, but they leave it at that. You became ghosted. She doesn't think about you, but if she sees you, she sees the person she ghosted, and she doesn't know how to act (which is the reason why she ghosted you in the first place).

The only way to win in this situation is, when you encounter her, to be confident, walk with your chest up high, maybe make eye contact but under NO circumstances, ever, acknowledge her.

Confident, back straight, no change in pace. Simply look, then look straight and walk past. She is less than a stranger now, because even a stranger you'd greet.

If she changes facial expression, or does something during the encounter, simply dominate it. Clear your throat. Do this, but don't acknowledge her. That's the only way you win. If there was genuine interest, their regret will emerge after this and you can enjoy denying it. If there wasn't, just keep doing this. A ghost deserves nothing more.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.