[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • AdBlock users: The default ruleset blocks images on /adv/. You must disable AdBlock to browse /adv/ properly.
  • Are you in crisis? Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at +1 (800) 273-8255.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1684105196453380.jpg (132 KB, 926x907)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
31 year old aspie NEET here. I realized the game was rigged against me pretty early on. Communication is everything in this world, and I can't communicate for shit. I have a severe speech impediment and can only talk to a handful of people. No degree, never worked, no skills that I can monetize. I've spent most of the past two decades in the woods, or reading in my room. If I could keep doing that I'd be pretty happy. Do you anons have any ideas? I'm quite frugal. Even if I could make $700 a month that would be enough.
>>
>>31696272

Sell drugs, or get a Uber eats bicycle job gig
>>
>>31696272
>Uber eats bicycle job gig
Interesting. I didn't know they had bicycle jobs too
>>
>>31696272
Helpdesk that uses "chat" typing.
>>
>>31696422
Is it possible without any work experience?
>>
>>31696465
I have no idea. I mention it because someone must be doing it in all those "chat" options you see on websites of service providers and other big corporates.

Other people with speech impediments must have ways of being gainfully employed. With the spread of high-speed Internet, people are needed all over the place to keep it running smoothly, and many of the roles are text only.

It depends on your skills and interests. Sorry I can't be more specific.
>>
>>31696272
Join the Space Force if not retarded

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.