[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • AdBlock users: The default ruleset blocks images on /adv/. You must disable AdBlock to browse /adv/ properly.
  • Are you in crisis? Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at +1 (800) 273-8255.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1723128781780349.jpg (539 KB, 1080x993)
539 KB
539 KB JPG
How do I make sure my girlfriend finds me hot enough to be a one night stand?
>>
If the amount of sex decreases after the honeymoon period, run.
>>
If she "makes you wait", run
>>
if she “has a penis,” stay
>>
>>31896508
>has a penis
>she
>>
If she pees with the door open, and lets you catch a glimpse of her taking a girl pee, stay
>>
>>31896506
words to live by
>>31896508
kek
>>
if she has a car, shit in it
>>
>>31896375
>insecure incels don't understand women
many such cases
>>
>>31896375
>guys tell me it’s not a compliment and most men will understand it differently.

How do women understand it?
>>
>>31896932
Having actually talked to women, the VAST majority of women view a man worth a relationship as FAR more attractive/valuable than a ONS.FWB.
What you chucklefucks don't get is that women have a HIGHER bar for a potential husband than some guy they have sex with. Her saying what she said had *zero* negative implication on his appearance or desireability.
>>
>>31896940
>hey i was throwing my pussy at guys for years who had nothing going for them but some charm and looks, and while i tacitly admit you wouldn't have been found in that category, at least i want to let you pay for my meals, housing, put up with my domestic whims and have much more tame, boring sex that is a mere whisper of the passion i gave away for nothing but a thrill in my youth
you fundamentally don't understand anything except "approval from women=good" and i pity you for it
>>
>>31896940
How sad that men value women more than women do

You whores dont deserve it
>>
>>31896950
you're wasting time arguing with the same loser who keeps posting this rage bait because he gets replies, stop replying.
>>
>>31896950
>missing the point
>making shit up
total incel move.
There were plenty of women's I;ve fucked I would NEVER introduce to my parents. Ever.
A few I hoped my friends didn't find out I fucked.
Were they "better" than the girl I lived with for 2 years?
No.
Nor hotter.
They all pale in comparison to my wife.
So YES my wife is not someone I would have done a ONS with or been a FWB with *because she is too good to let go*.
When you finally get a girl to kiss you you might figure that out.
>>
>>31896960
You mean OP, right?
he posts this shitty bait every 8-9 hours
>>
>>31896961
Would you have fucked her sooner if she would have let you?
>>
>>31896961
Gigabased. This is the good mindset right there.
>>
>>31896972
>Would you have fucked her sooner
What do you mean, "sooner"?
Do you have some imaginary scenario in your head created by your assumptions instead of asking me questions?
>>
>>31896375
Dude. Your girlfriend doesn't finds you hot enough to be one night stand: she finds you hot enough to be HER BOYFRIEND! She doesn't want to fuck you just once; she wants to continue having sex with you potentially forever!
>>
>>31897055
This. I'd have sex with a plain (even ugly) girl. I would never wife one up though.
>>
File: 189597.jpg (58 KB, 1200x675)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>31896940
>VAST majority of women view a man worth a relationship as FAR more attractive/valuable than a ONS.FWB.
Are women retarded? All men want is to be treated like a gigachad that makes her wet, which means we want to hear we're hot enough to make you lust so much for us you would have a ONS, ONLY AFTER THAT we want to hear we're ALSO husband material. We want both

If you only put me into the cuck (hubby) category you're practically telling me that if your big dicked ex and I were
in the same room, and you had no previous interaction with me you'd rather go with the man that you think is hotter
>>
>>31896972
>>31897089
Bruh y'all need to stop coming up with these imaginary scenarios.

I get your point. Yes men want to feel desired and attractive, but he's her boyfriend. Sexual attraction is kinda a prerequisite in that regard.

Also, thinking that being a husband = being a cuck is simply being delusional. Grow up buddy.
>>
>>31896961
>total incel move.
im ten years married. you should not have fucked around with women you wouldn't consider marrying. i feel sorry for your wife.
>>
>>31897109
>Sexual attraction is kinda a prerequisite in that regard
this isn't true. plenty of people stick around in relationships where they don't find their partner attractive. you are lacking in life experience. the problem presented by OP's picrel is not necessarily that she doesn't find him attractive anyway. it also opens up the idea that the person you're married to spent a decent amount of time fucking guys that ultimately weren't worth having a relationship with. you risked STD's and spent money and time to put yourself in a position where you could have cheap sex with people you don't love, then expect your commitment to be inherently value. it's not just about attraction, you devalued your own judgement then further prove how completely blind you are by insisting on the angle of "durr she still finds you attractive" which isn't even the entire point, and honestly might not be true. people marry/shack up for money, convenience etc constantly.
>>
>>31897141
inherently valuable*
>>
>>31897089
>>31897141
>I am a massively insecure faggot KHHV incel
FTFY
You weaklings deserve to die alone
>>
>>31896506
not op but i made my bf wait until we were together. it took me all my strength to be able to stop myself and get out from the sofa when he tried to initiate sex the first time, but i wanted my first time to be in a committed relationship. first time was good and we're still together lol, i'd say that's a w
>>
>>31897160
i am
>>31897141
>>31897117
these posters and as i said ive been married for 10 years. insulting people randomly isn't much of an argument, and doesn't lend much credence to the idea that all this promiscuity is normal and unharmful. if anything, you come off as a more bitter and fragile person so far.
>>
>>31896375
Anon, if she's your gf, you should already be fucking her.
Therefore, why do you care if you could be fucking her in some other hypothetical situation? You already have her, retard.
>>
>>31896950
>>31897089
Insecure incels and a cuck fetish.
Goes together like peanut butter and jelly.
>>
>>31897181
i am the top post of your reply as well as
>>31897175
these linked posts. your "incel" insult only goes so far on this board, there are actual oldfags still attatched to this site who have been married and seen developments in relationships you might not be familiar with yet. and again, you don't come off so reliable and intelligent going around insulting people.

it's not a matter of insecurity, it's a matter of the character of the person you committed your time and energy to.
>>
>>31897181
>>31897160
>>31897109
I literally couldn't put in simple words why OPs post makes me en seethe so easily, and all you cunts do is to immediately assume I'm an incel.
Incels ignore these threads because 1) they are autistic and because of that 2) their lack of romantic experience prevents them from interacting in these scenarios
People with wives or girlfriends are the ones seething here, because imagine your partner telling you that in terms of sex appeal you don't score high enough to be considered a slayer
>>
>>31897117
So you firmly believe your wife doesn't find you as attractive as other men?
>>
>>31897190
Like it's so simple. You take 99% of men in a relationship and if their wives or girlfriends were to ask them "Honey if we didn't know each other and you met me at a bar or at a party, would you try and take me to bed?", if they don't IMMEDIATELY reply with a loud FUCK YES, you'd correctly assume they are not very much physically attracted to you
>>
File: lame.jpg (67 KB, 1300x790)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>31897187
Wait, let's backtrack your posts.
>>31897141
>plenty of people stick around in relationships where they don't find their partner attractive
So which of you and your wife is the unattractive one?
>the person you're married to spent a decent amount of time fucking guys that ultimately weren't worth having a relationship with
Pure assumption. For all you know the GF in the OP image was a virgin before she met her BF and is speaking about ONS/FWB dismissively.
>people marry/shack up for money, convenience etc constantly.
Does your wife know oyu think about her this way?
Also you, as you've bragged
>>31896950
>[Total mental fantasy unsupported by her actual words]
This is a total cuck fantasy and betrays your self-loathing.
AGAIN - the woman in OP's image never even IMPLIES she ever slept with anyone but her BF, she simply says he is more desirable to her than a man worth a ONS or FWB situation.
>>
>>31897190
These threads (which are posted multiple times) are BY and FOR incels so they can pat themselves on the back for hating women.
> imagine your partner telling you that in terms of sex appeal you don't score high enough to be considered a slayer
OP's image doesn't say anything like that.
You talk like an incel because only incels think a man only worth a ONS is more attractive to women that a potential husband.
>>
File: GPK6dgdWMAAvboE.jpg (55 KB, 960x639)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>31896961
Why the fuck is plapjak giving us relationship advice???
>>
>>31897243
*than a potential etc
>>
>>31897198
>So you firmly believe your wife doesn't find you as attractive as other men?
no, i think she does find me at least as attractive as other men. we were each other's firsts and neither of us had random casual sex or cheap flings. doing that shit is wrong, and the insecurity present in the OP will, whether we like it or not, pervade a relationship where the people in question had a bunch of casual sex with random people. it's such an inherently, obviously bad thing to do that even against a lot of societal conditioning (durr only incels care about their partners past etc etc) the issue will still bubble to the top.
>>31897229
>So which of you and your wife is the unattractive one?
i said plenty of people, not everyone. you have more of a penchant for fabricating stories than I do.
>Pure assumption. For all you know the GF in the OP image was a virgin before she met her BF and is speaking about ONS/FWB dismissively.
maybe, since we don't know the identities or stories of the people involved. but given that the guy was shaken about it, i'd assume there are guys in the past that were brough to mind by her comment. that aside, the screencap is also just a springboard for the various issues present with having a pretty wide sexual past while in a dedicated relationship, which is what we are ultimately discussing. as to the image? for all we know it's completely fake anyway. it's the principles behind it that are more being discussed.
>>
>>31897243
>only incels think a man only worth a ONS is more attractive to women that a potential husband.
If you're hot enough to pull a woman within mere hours of knowing her, that'd be a badge of honor for any man out there. If you don't understand this, you're either a woman larping as a man, or a 1st worlder who drank the 3rd wave feminist koolaid
>>
File: Larping.jpg (20 KB, 320x320)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>31897190
>>31897117
>claim to be married
>doesn't understand the risks women take with ONS and FWB situations
>Argue their their wives cannot be as attracted to them as they are to strange men
Cuck
Fetish
Incel
LARPers
>>
>>31897245
>more mental masturbation fantasies from a KHHV
>>
>>31897260
Nigga...?
>>31896961
>There were plenty of women's I;ve fucked I would NEVER introduce to my parents. Ever.
>A few I hoped my friends didn't find out I fucked.
>>
>>31896506
>>31897165
if a girl makes a guy wait for no apparent reason, it's usually because she doesn't like the guy enough and the sex is going to be shit. so, the rule:
>Any woman who makes you wait for sex, or by her actions implies she is making you wait for sex; the sex is NEVER worth the wait.
>>
>>31897251
>you have more of a penchant for fabricating stories than I do.
Admitting you lie, sure.
>given that the guy was shaken about it
Son, it freaks YOU out and you insist you married a virgin! The OP image is an insecurity detector and you score a solid 8.5 out of 10
>>
>>31897256
>doesn't understand the risks women take with ONS and FWB situations
Isn't that the very same argument from blackpillers? That women are willing to overlook those risks if the man is tall/handsome/has a big enough dick? And that if you lack those traits you have to charismamaxx and grind a relationship?
>>
>>31897255
>thinks being hot and being husband material are mutually exclusive
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: 20240827_140726.jpg (107 KB, 1161x942)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>31896961
>There were plenty of women's I;ve fucked I would NEVER introduce to my parents. Ever.
OH NO NO NO NO NO WHEEEEEZEEEE
>>
>>31897264
Trailer park girl doesn't mean fat, sunshine
>>
>>31897256
>>Argue their their wives cannot be as attracted to them as they are to strange men
this is a really weird tentpole for your argument. me and my wife have been exclusive with each other since we were teenagers and were each others firsts. i have no insecurity about attractiveness because she hasn't banged half of a san diego nightclub since her early twenties. because she chose me from the get-go and stuck to it, i have every reason to believe she really does want and care about me. this security is what a promiscuous past damages.
>>31897272
i haven't lied and am not really sure why you think that. we've already heard your opinion that everyone who disagrees with you is an insecure incel so that isn't exactly broaching new ground.
>>
>>31897273
>references blackillers are legit
YNGMI
>>
>>31897277
Woman it is, OK. Please continue with the shame tactics, those have 0 effect here. Will you ever try to empathize with men's point of view?
>>
>>31897287
>this is a really weird tentpole for your argument
it is YOUR argument, not mine.
I think it is retarded, you keep insisting it is true.
>>
>>31897289
Nigga YOU used THEIR argument first??? The fuck?
>>
>>31897284
Trailer park girls, known worldwide for their physical fitness
>>
>>31897190
>because imagine your partner telling you that in terms of sex appeal you don't score high enough to be considered a slayer
Well, maybe you're NOT hot enough to be considered a slayer, or a gigachad, or whatever.
Too bad, seethe about it.
>>
>>31897291
>it is YOUR argument, not mine.
>I think it is retarded, you keep insisting it is true.
lmao you think my argument is that
>their wives cannot be as attracted to them as they are to strange men
?

please walk me through your undoubtedly excellent reasoning anon im dying to hear it. my stance is that past promiscuity harms relationships for a lot of reasons, mainly that it shakes the other persons faith in your judgement and integrity. the attractiveness angle is a secondary factor that doesn't even affect me personally
>>
>>31897316
>Too bad, seethe about it.
You have been seething the entire fucking thread at the idea men want to be feel they're desired by their partners
>>
>>31897269
i disagree, in my case i believe it was the right choice to make him wait, as i think it's good to have one's first time in a relationship
>>
>>31897344
Nta but you just want things you aren't attractive enough for, and keep whining about it. Feminine male behavior.
>>
>>31897316
>Well, maybe you're NOT hot enough to be considered a slayer, or a gigachad, or whatever.
nothing wrong with a woman thinking that, but chances are whoever she commits to will never stack up sexually against who she banged in her youth. they had the advantage of being younger, in a more fun atmosphere and chosen first. the guy who she considered a slayer after all those guys, while having the disadvantage of being older, having to have the uncool drudgery of day-to-day life hanging around him, he'd have to be absurdly highend. chances are the girl isn't going to land this guy, she's going to land somebody she finds at least slightly lamer but more stable. and if this is false, why do we have so many men here who resonate with this feeling of inferiority, and why are you backing up that inferiority by saying "well maybe you AREN'T as good as them" when you've been arguing the whole thread that these men are "incels" for worrying about that?

you make no sense, you sound like you're just seething.
>>
>>31897347
That's understandable. If your boyfriend ever asked you the same question from OP, I recommend you answer with something like "I wouldn't have a ONS with anyone, ever, but I was very close to it with when I met you"
>>
>>31897347
well, yes. that is a good reason to make him wait. I waited for my gf because she was a virgin and I wouldn't want to date a girl who just put out easily either. but there is a problem when a girl isn't that picky with anyone but you.
>>
>>31897347
you are correct. do not be persuaded otherwise by bitter people who deep down regret their actions. they're like smokers justifying their habit.
>>
>>31897344
>You have been seething the entire fucking thread
Nigger I literally posted twice. And I'm not seething about it, I'm mocking it because I don't have that problem and because I get a little tired of seeing people on this board constantly wanting to rise above their station without doing anything about it.
If you want to be treated like you're hot, be hot. Don't know what else to tell you.
Also, because you don't understand anything about women, you don't even realize that a woman saying you're hubby material is a higher compliment than just saying you'd be good enough for a one night stand. You think women think like men and value the same things.
If you're that anon claming before to be married and not an incel, it doesn't matter. Most married men still don't understand their woman, so I don't see what that proves. My parents have been married for like 45 years and my old man STILL doesn't understand my mom to this very day. Never did.
>>
>>31897354
>and why are you backing up that inferiority by saying "well maybe you AREN'T as good as them" when you've been arguing the whole thread that these men are "incels" for worrying about that?
He's mad he got called out as a souless, 0 empathy cunt, and he's simply doubling down
His first argument was that women don't mean it like that, now it's simply that 99% of men don't deserve basic decency because they aren't hot enough
>>
>>31897354
>and why are you backing up that inferiority by saying "well maybe you AREN'T as good as them" when you've been arguing the whole thread that these men are "incels" for worrying about that?
Because, to be clear, I never said these guys aren't inferior. I just want them to stop bitching about it.
>>31897353 isn't me but he summed up my stance perfectly.
>>
>>31897361
yeah that'd be my reply pretty much. but he doesn't ask questions like that really so i don't worry about it too much lol.
>>31897368
this i 100% understand. i just wanted to provide and example and show it isn't always bad. it's not good to have a black and white mindset about the opposite gender after all.
>>
>>31897375
>now it's simply that 99% of men don't deserve basic decency because they aren't hot enough
Anon, women fucking you on sight or after knowing you for a few hours is not "basic decency".
>>
>>31897376
>Because, to be clear, I never said these guys aren't inferior.
ah, so the argument has changed from "these guys are incels for feeling insecure about a promiscuous past" to "these men are simply inferior and don't matter". you will have to write off the majority of men, because the majority of men are exceedingly average and prone to feelings of inferiorty from a high body count in their partners past. ill leave you to your hateful worldview, though
>>
>>31897373
>You think women think like men and value the same things.
They don't. But just like men are expected to say things they don't really mean to not shatter their partners egos, women should for once in their lives put just an ounce of effort into understanding why OPs is so offensive to most men, and accordingly change the way they interact with men.
>>
>>31897389
It's funny it took like only 20min of shaming tactics before he got tired of it and showed his true colors. Never back down in the face of lies, you as a man deserve respect.
>>
>>31897390
I mean don't most women already do this and men complain about them being 'fake'? Its not always possible to be open/honest/transparent in a relationship and protect the guy's feelings.
>>
>>31897389
>so the argument has changed from "these guys are incels for feeling insecure about a promiscuous past" to "these men are simply inferior and don't matter"
There's no contradiction here though.
>>
>>31897377
Congrats femanon. I truly wish you a happy relationship, just make your man feel loved and desired and most things will go just fine.
>>
I wish more young men would understand that even in a serious relationship, it's sex first, emotions later. That is the foundation of a healthy marriage and anything else is akin to building your house on the sand. Arousal alone isn't enough, but if it isn't there, everything else is worthless.
>>
>>31897407
there sort of is. most men are going to feel this way about a partner with a high body count in their past. you say that anyone who feels insecure about that is inferior. you are indirectly asserting that most men are inferior, and telling them they should simply accept their inferiority and be quiet, and not even discuss it on an anonymous image board.

you are inherently hateful and absurd, and this thread is the proof. your average man is not inferior, it's not unreasonable to feel shaken by promiscuity and it's perfectly fine to expect more from your partner.
>>
>>31897417
Anon, people were never complaining about this woman having a hypothetical high body count, because there's nothing in the reddit post that even says she has one.
As this thread has proven, a lot of these guys are very content to be involved with a woman with a high body count as long as he gets to be part of it.
>>
>>31897437
>a lot of these guys are very content to be involved with a woman with a high body count as long as he gets to be part of it.
You have 0 reading comprehension, no one is arguing in favor of high body count women. Please refer to >>31897089
>>
>>31897437
>Anon, people were never complaining about this woman having a hypothetical high body count
oh fuck off, you know that's absurd. again, we don't even know if the screencap is real, it could just be made up to generate this discussion.

the fact that a woman is comparing her boyfriend to the kinds of men she would evaluate for a ONS suggests a culture or acceptance of a culture where it's normal to fuck a bunch of random people for the sake of it then settle down later. the dichotomy of ONS vs marriage material wouldn't exist if it wasn't a matter of previous partners.
>>
>>31897443
And you please refer to >>31897375, where someone (maybe you) complains that women don't show him "basic decency" by having one night stands with him.
Look a the post you quoted. A guy complaining about not being "treated like a gigachad" (his words, not mine) when he is, in fact, NOT A GIGACHAD. And then he even says he doesn't mind being thought of as relationship material AFTER she lets him fuck her. Well who exactly would just let him fuck her like that? Oh right...high body count women.
Seriously, why am I meant to be cheering him on here and encouraging this delusional, entitled behavior? Fuck him, and fuck you too.
>>
>>31897481
>Well who exactly would just let him fuck her like that?
im marriedanon not that first "wants to be gigachad anon", but id be willing to bet that what he wants is for a girl to find him attractive and be in a committed relationship with him. he wants her to both be attracted to him and be exclusive with him. id also bet good money he wants to be exclusive with her. i don't think he wants a ONS, he wants a monogomous relationship where he isn't compared against a back-catalog of previous men.
>>
>>31897417
Not him but just because many men are 'inferior' according to this specific, arbitrary standard doesn't mean they are 'bad people', universally 'inferior'. You are comparing yourself to an arbitrary standard that yes does matter in relationships, but other standards also matter just as much if not more.

Yes, there will always likely be men that are more physically attractive than you and there isn't a whole lot you can do about it. This is not the only thing, or even the most important thing, that women care about in relationships so its better to focus on the stuff you can improve rather than obsessing over one specific pecking order you have very little control over.

That being said if you specifically want your girl to feel physically attracted to you, and for these feelings to be genuine, then the burden is on you to find one that feels that way. Which brings us back to the OP question that none of this tangent came close to answering at all. Its a hard goal, and it kind of sucks that people are dishonest and sometimes have ulterior motives, but this isn't really a problem with women specifically.
>>
>>31897487
Then this whole thing is ridiculous, because the woman in the reddit screencap (how this whole thing started) NEVER ONCE said she doesn't ALSO find her man attractive just because she thinks of him as husband material and not ons material.
All the ensuing seethe, cuck fantasies, etc started because these fags decided to feel slighted on some redditor's behalf.
>>
>>31897494
>NEVER ONCE said she doesn't ALSO find her man attractive just because she thinks of him as husband material and not ons material.
No, but you have to be autistic to not understand how it could be interpreted that way. She's a retard for trying to compliment the guy and opening it with how she wouldn't fuck him
>>
>>31897354
It's just a retard trying to rile people up, of course they don't make sense...
>>
>>31897493
>Yes, there will always likely be men that are more physically attractive than you and there isn't a whole lot you can do about it
right, but the woman herself drew the comparison, which is what the seethe is about
>then the burden is on you to find one that feels that way
yeah, and it would be perfectly possible to think you've found one, been dating for a year or so etc and then she drops the statement from the picrel on you. of course people would be asshurt, they were doing exactly what you say is the right thing to do, trying to be attractive, find a woman who finds you attractive, only to find out that you are in competition with the other more attractive men in the mind of your SO. that's a fucked up thing, what's your advice, don't feel bad about it? just forget about your conflicted feelings and don't articulate your thoughts when the topic comes up? i think it's reasonable for people to vent a little when the idea comes up on 4chan, a place basically to anonymously vent in the first place.
>>31897494
see above, drawing the comparison between the guy you'd marry and the guys you'd only fuck is GOING to create doubt no matter what. those guys in her past have an authentic seal that she was into them sexually, she may be into this current guy for non sexual reasons. it's possible. it's natural he'd worry. trying to brush it away as inceldom is idiotic.
>>
>>31896375
Just take things slow. I think a lot of guys rush into things because “muh love” and end up with a woman who tolerates them at best. A persons true colors will reveal themselves eventually. Also make sure that during the pursuit she’s not making you jump through hoops, and etc.

If a woman likes you, she’ll make it easy. That’s all I have to say on the subject. Also have some love for yourself as well.
>>
>>31897515
You have to be autistic to interpret it ONLY that way. Again, you guys simply don't know how women think.
>She's a retard for trying to compliment the guy and opening it with how she wouldn't fuck him
That's not what she said. That's how some projecting sexless fags online with delusions of grandeur (like our friend here who wants to be treated as gigachad) CHOSE to interpret it, because they want something to be mad at.
They're fucking married. Do you really think she's not fucking him?
(inb4 "but muh dead bedrooms, muh starfish sex" and other reddit incel cope)
>>
>>31896506
Only if she's not a virgin
>>
>>31897532
You're autistic for not seeing how her compliment is dumb as fuck and could come out wrong in a hundred different ways
And you're retarded for suggesting that dead bedroom marriages don't exist and that women only marry men they are attracted to, when most married couples are both miserable out of shape pieces of shit.
Are you a women by any chance? You're stupid enough to be one.
>>
>>31896506
Unless you're virgins
>>
>>31896940
Women have higher expectations for a husband in terms of looks?
>>
>>31897709
Nah, they just have higher expectations for his ability to subsidize her worthless existence. Because they're parasites.
>>
File: napoleon.png (285 KB, 378x455)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
>>31896940
wrong
btw don't listen to what people say about themselves, observe how they act. you'll notice most humans are delusional about themselves
>>
>>31897552
I see how it could come out wrong you fucking retard, because unlike you I can understand how other people think. I'm just back up what she actually meant and trying to explain it to a bunch of autistic morons here.
>And you're retarded for suggesting that dead bedroom marriages don't exist and that women only marry men they are attracted to,
I didn't say either of those things though.
>when most married couples are both miserable out of shape pieces of shit
What's your point? Most people are out of shape pieces of shit whether they're happy or not, and married couples may or may not be miserable.
>You're stupid enough to be one
You're literally too stupid to follow along with anything I've said in this thread. And it's not like any of it was complicated.
>>
Reminder that talking to women about this subject is meaningless and doesn't make you an expert. Getting in their pants does.
>>
>>31897390
>women should for once in their lives put just an ounce of effort into understanding why OPs is so offensive to most men, and accordingly change the way they interact with men.
I actually disagree with this, and I'd argue it's why most relationships are soul-sucking hell.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.