[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is it gay to want to fuck my male friend?
>>
>>31982629
Nah, probably not. Don't worry about it.

If you're a dude? Yes it's gay. But if you're also attracted to women, that's bi, not gay.
And if you're a woman? It's straight.
>>
>>31982629
If you're both guys, then by definition it's homosexual behaviour. But remember, you don't have to label yourself as anything.
>>
File: dratini.jpg (25 KB, 590x350)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>31982629
Yes if you're male. No if you're female.
>>
Faggots kill yourselves
>>
>>31983278
>>31983881
Well, i wouldnt be asking whether its gay or not if i was a woman
>>
>>31982629
fucking faggot furry
>>
>>31982629
Yeah it's gay. DW though that's okay. Also suck my dick faggot
>>
>>31982629
did you really need to ask? I think you know the answer
>>
>>31982629
Yes, but do it anyway and report back.
>>
It is very gay to even have friends
Real straight guys stay in their cave the whole day
>>
>>31982629
Yes if you're a boy, no if you're a girl
>>
>>31982629
Faggot
>>
>>31987508
Just making sure if wanting to fuck your friend is gay or if its just a thought random people get regardless of sexuality
>>
>>31983278
Probably bi i guess
>>
>>31982629
No, everyone thinks about that sometimes.
>>
>>31982629
Gay femboy here. I have a straight friend who sometimes likes to frot with me. He has a girlfriend too by the way. I don't count him as being gay. I think like, if you're willing to take PP up your butt then yeah you're gay. Or if you swoon over men yeah, also gay. But like if you like girls too and you only do like the occasional fun stuff with a guy then you're not gay according to me. Having sex with feminine guys is also not gay. Trans girls are not gay either
>>
>>31993674
Having gay sex is gay.
>>
>>31993678
Yeah gay sex is gay but gayness isn't a 0 and 1 thing. It's like on a scale
>>
>>31982629
Its only gay if you cum
Though if you do cum just say "no homo" within 5 seconds of cumming and it's fine
>>
>>31993674
I've had sessions where I frot with guys and I'd consider it gay but not as gay as pia. I'm a bi tranny btw
>>
>>31982629
The Council of Gayness has determined in a 53-47 split that a man wishing to have sex with with a fellow male friend is, in fact, a gay activity.
The council has decreed it so.
>>
>>31993757
Frotting imo is not that gay. It's like mutual masturbation and not really sex
>>
>>31994181
I sucked his dick after which is why I classified it as gay. frotting is super hot though
>>
>>31994208
Getting your dick sucked isn't gay. Sucking dick imo is. Frotting is the bessstt. It's like omg so emotional if you want it to be. Cool to find a trans girl open to it. All my trans girl friends have bottom dysphoria and they hate their bits down there.
>>
>>31994675
I don't really get bottom dysphoria much anymore. getting my balls yeeted soon and might get SRS in the future but I still kinda like my dick so I might a penis preserving vaginoplasty
>>
>>31995320
I thought about orchies myself because I do tuck sometimes and like the flatness but I am pretty much just cis so I donno
>>
>>31982629

It's not gay, it is your way of saying "Thank you for being so cool and understanding, i've never had such an amazing emotional connection with someone before. I wish we could really connect more intimately."

It's not about sex ultimately
>>
>>31996113
Really? Why?
>>
trannies are fucking gross
femboys are awesome
twinks are awesome
masc dudes are awesome
women are meh
>>
>>31998249
Mtf or ftm?
>>
>>31982629
if you are a woman, nope

if man.....

nope that's a mental disorder pls kill urself
>>
>>32002321
And why is it a mental disorder?
>>
Damn, is it really that wild that I've never earnestly thought about putting my erect penis inside any of my male friends?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.