[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm 21 and 5'11.5.
Can I naturally increase my height to atleast 6 or 6'1 or is it over?
I've also seen that getting my spine decompressed or taking a drug called Letrozole can make me a little taller. Are these viable ways of getting taller or are they just horseshit
>>
File: hq720 (1).jpg (25 KB, 686x386)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
You could grow a bit if your plates have not fully closed but they most likey did at around 16-18. All boys stop growing 16-18 while girls 12-15.
Height doesn't matter anyway. I'm literally 6'0 and I'm a total KHV, why? Because I'm an autistic man with depression and low confidence in myself. This is what turns women off, not your height (unless you're like 4'11 lol). I had a guy on my job who was 5'8 and he has a wife. Make that as you will OP. I bet if you were 6'3 you'll still have trouble pulling girls.
>>
File: IMG_20240914_152055.jpg (189 KB, 1080x478)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>31996695
Also
>Letrozole
Dude that's for old women who have breast cancer, are you a troon OP?
>>
>>31996695
True. Regardless of my height, I'd still be in the same situation with women but I still feel like I'm short. I swear most men my age are either my height or higher.
>>
>>31996711
I know thats what it mainly used for but for some reason, it has been shown to make teenagers grow taller
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36169241/
On a side note, why are most troons giants? I swear most troons are well over 6 foot.
>>
>>31996733
You're not short bro. Short for a man is like 5'2 5'1. 5'10-6'1 is above average height.
>>31996738
Troons are just failed men honestly. They couldn't handle the responsibilities and struggles of masculinity so they take the easy way out.
Oh, you meant biologically? I dunno they won the genetic lottery I guess. My dad is 6'5 and my mom is 5'9 so I shouldve been a giant but nope [spoiler]might be cause I was born premature.[/spoiler] Its mostly RNG.
>>
>>31996756
Thanks for the reassurance. I think I just have some confidence issues mainly.
Being a troon is a choice most of the time in my opinion. No wonder so many guys are taking the easy and pathetic way out by going down the troon path
>>
File: 1707609210308853.jpg (170 KB, 888x900)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>31996663
i'm 5'9. i was 5'5 my freshman year of high school. i was invited to upperclassmen parties and had girls stalking me on social media, groping me in the hallways, approaching me in small groups asking what i thought about a specific girl, etc. then i grew to 5'9 my sophomore year and that crazy attention disappeared, but i had a couple girls who were still throwing themselves at me. then i shaved my "justin bieber haircut" and no girl was approaching me at all, no more party invites, etc. in college i grew my hair out a bit and girls were talking to me again. i didn't rush a frat, but i had a friend that rushed who invited me to his frat parties, i started to wear nicer clothes (sweaters) and girls were approaching me again at those parties. i grew out facial hair (just a bit longer than stubble) with the nicer clothes and gained confidence from life successes, became a bit of a party wanderer and cold approach troll, and at this local maxima i was getting maybe 50-60% of the crazy attention i got in high school. now i'm in my 30s and it's about the same 50-60% but i don't go out often enough to trust this number.

in short (pun intended), i think it's better to be shorter than average. you can improve your overall odds in other ways, but height is not one of them. on the rare occassions that i go to the bars, if a woman approaches me, she is either my height or slightly taller. and that's what i prefer. the really short ones (around 5'0) throw themselves at me, one at my work is a great speaker with others but stammers when she hits me up at my desk to chat, but i'm turned off by short women. in my formative years the girls were my height so that's what i prefer
>>
>>31996663
I won't read idiot OP measuring himself to tenths of an inch threads.
>>
>>31996663
Get the robotic leg insertions and become 6'3. Probably easier than having dysmorphia
>>
>>31996663
Free and easy solutionL

Stand up straight. We all slouch to some degree, and standing up straight can add a real inch to your height.

It can also add a second "virtual" inch because srudies show that people always estimate the height of people with military bearing as at least an inch higher than it actuall is.
>>
>>31996663
https://www.pennmedicine.org/for-patients-and-visitors/find-a-program-or-service/penn-orthoplastic-limb-salvage-center/limb-lengthening/get-taller-with-penn-medicine/the-taller-procedure
>>
>>31996663
21 not that old. HGH still work.
>>
Air Force 1s add about another inch to your height if you like sneakers.
>>
>>32002361
>HGH
I've seen this online but I thought it was really only for teens still going through puberty.
Should I go to my doctor about it and what should I say?
I feel like they won't give me it because I have no known underlying issues that would need it and I am already at a reasonable height.
>>
>>31996663
save your time and go to a psychologist . you are severly neurotic
>>
>>32002621
I've been thinking about getting some height insoles off amazon. I'm not really into sneakers but some of the air force desgings look nice. What about Jordans? Do they add much height?
>>
>>32003002
Jordan 3s (1.2 inches) Jordan 4s (1.5 inches) Jordan 5s (1.5 Inches) Jordan 6s (1.4 inches) Jordan 11s (1.3 Inches) Jordan 12s (1.6 inches) Jordan 13s (1.5 inches)
>>
>>32003045
Looking online rn.
Very much appreciated
>>
>>31996663
At 21 it's over bro.
Either wear lifts or just lie and say you're 6 foot. If you're deluded enough to think that anyone cares about a half-inch difference, you've got more problems than your height.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.