[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How do I ask my gf to unfollow her exes on social media without sounding like a coping, insecure loser?
>>
Ask her what she gets out of it.
>>
If she’s already following exes it’s a red flag my guy
>>
>>31997186
Say you think it would be better if BOTH of you unfollowed your exes because they might make one another jealous and end up causing problems down the road like them messaging you trying to hook up.

Just lie and say you do if you don't have any
>>
>>31997288
This.
>>
>>31997186
If you are insecure about asking that it just means you haven't been burned hard enough yet. When she breaks your heart you won't be insecure about asking that to the next one. Just say cut them off or we are done.
>>
>>31997204
>>31997306
>>31997497
"Erm babes what if we like both unfollowed our exes because erm it's like logical"
That's not how women work but don't worry she already thinks you're a coping insecure loser I'm sure, women can sense these things. The best advice I can give is telling you to let this trainwreck play out and reevaluate how you relate to women
>>
>>31997186
You have to be aggressive about it. women love when their guy gets aggressive about bullshit like that, makes them feel wanted. Or something. Probably.
>>
>>31997515
/thread
>>
>>31997186
Demand she deletes all social media
>>
>>31997515
The desire is irrational, and impractical.
Even having the desire is the insecurity, it won't go away if enabled, it wont go away period.
>>
Just tell her it's part of your boundaries.
>>
>>31997186
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>31997186
Just ask her? Most women would do the same with their boyfriends.
>>
You dont. You find yourself a new chick and leave her.
>>
Use your words, anon. Communication is good. Start off asking her some of her boundaries if you need to soften it.
>>
>>32000881
This.
'Listen, I don't follow any of my exes. Looking back is a sure way to miss things ahead. If we're going to be together, I'm not going to share you with guys from your past. I will NOT have them in my life, and I won't make you have mine in yours, but you need to understand it's not a matter of security, but dignity. We won't work out as a couple if you can't see that. '
>>
>>31997186
tell her following her exes is a red flag, women really care about buzzwords
if you straight up tell her to not follow them, she'll see you as the one showing a red flag
>>
>>31997186
but you're a coping, insecure loser. be a fucking man ffs, this is why so many women walk around like their shit doesnt stink, pathetic men like yourself who let them rule.

I bet shes fucking one of them still HAHAH

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.