[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

My dog and best friend who grew up with me for 13 years had to be euthanized.
I don't know what to do now. She was my main reason for continuing on and getting out of bed. I miss her so much my chest hurts and I csnt stop crying. I don't know what I'm supposed to do now. How do I continue? What do I even do if it isn't for her? I've never felt more hollow alone and empty. I have nothing, no friends no car no job no dog. I csnt do this without her. I want to kill myself so bad
>>
>How do I continue?
Perhaps be the person your best friend thought you were.

>do I even do if it isn't for her?
Continue for her.
>>
I'm sorry
>>
>>31999173
your dog wouldnt want you to die.
>>
>>31999173
>How do I continue
You just do, the world unfortunately doesn't stop spinning, you were a loving owner, and life is a cycle.
You lack purpose and reasons to get up, so you need to find some Anon, I doubt your dog would respond kindly to your death, it was just her time, Why not get a job and care for a puppy?
People often focus on the pain of loss because it marks, but they always forget the soothing and joy before it
>>
File: Just passing through....jpg (166 KB, 1024x1024)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>31999173
This is one of the many reasons I don't own pets and offer to kill the pets of people I care about. You have people you care about, let them help you. Go on a walk with them, you don't have to talk and they don't have to talk to you. Let them cook for you and not be present when you eat. Avoid drugs and alcohol. Their solace is poison.
>>
Sorry for your loss OP.

>>31999463
Magic mushrooms can help you address your grief and remind you of the beauty that remains in the world.
>>
>>31999173
I euthanized my cat a year ago after a traumatic last week and a shitty vet. I still cry on a daily basis, I still have nightmares about it, I still have trouble eating. I keep going because I consider this suffering the payment for the joy he provided. So I figure even a lifetime of suffering will never pay for the hapiness I had. I have some time in the day where I can feel numb instead of completely destroyed, so maybe that's progress. I don't have any real advice, but I want you to know that you're not alone in this. You have my sympathy.
>>
>>31999173
been there done that my friend, it gets better It's been two years since I lost my friend to an unavoidable cruel drama plot ass accident.

It fucking devastated me more than anything in my life including losing family. Take care of yourself and eat healthy don't fall into had habits. Don't look into getting another pet just yet either let your mind recover and then decide if you want to adopt again.
>>
File: 1661186148185885.jpg (75 KB, 700x992)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
I just lost my dawg
Nigga, my brother taught me how to chase the bag
Get right in the field I had to make a bag
The day he lost his soul, wish I could take it back
>>
take a few months to let the shock pass, maybe a year, then go have a look at your local dog shelter, plenty of doggies that need a good master in return for the love you need

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.