[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

last year i was smoking weed everyday before school for 4-5 months, and experimenting with different drugs. it’s fucked with me mentally and i was getting stressed, had panic attacks regularly and couldnt focus in class whatsoever. before this i had no problem with stress and considered myself very laidback. i decided to cut down and only smoke once a week which didn’t change anything. now i’ve been 3 months sober and still getting stressed out and having regular panic attacks but i can focus a lot better. i’m genuinely fucking terrified because i don’t want this to hold me back in the future. has this happened to anyone else? and will it ever get better?
>>
This is caused by some brain chemistry change or differences to you physically.
You have just realized things that you didn't before and now see all the problems there.

You were always dealing with the same things that you are dealing with now, but they were at manageable levels that didn't actually cause you to be stressed, doing something that got rid of that problem (weed and any other substance) you saw life without those problems and that became your new normal, but now the things helping you cope are gone and you just need to deal with them again unassisted and its having a big impact so its stressing you out.
You learnt what it was like when you didn't care about those things, now that you have experienced life without them bothering you, now that they are back to bothering you its clear that you really can't stand them and its stressing you out.

What exactly makes you stressed out or is causing the panic attacks in your day to day life? What things are going through your head when it happens? Because they are emotional responses that cause a physical response to something you are experiencing.
>>
>>32000762
Like memorising anything, it will eventually create permanent neuro pathways.
>>
>>32000762
I guess no one will mention your lungs are coated in tar now (many times more so than you would get smoking cigarettes). lol fucken retard. get cancer and die
>>
just stop smoking weed? I've been a daily smoker for 2 yrs now and i usually take 3 months off once i notice my anxiety getting worse. my lungs are perfectly fine but if i dont take breaks it mentally fucks me over til i do a minimum 30 days off.. it doesnt permanently fuck you over unless you started smoking really young.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.