[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1587.jpg (1.43 MB, 4032x3024)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
Im currently in training for law enforcement. Then I’m going to do military then maybe ill go fire. I have no purpose, feel lost in life and dont know what to do with myself. But i feel like this plan will satisfy me until i get my shit together.
>>
>>32000865
You already lost
>>
>>32000865
>law enforcement. Then I’m going to do military then maybe ill go fire
Why not just do one? Whichever one sounds best at the moment.
>>
>>32000876
I kind of want to do everything. The thing is im 21and was rejected from the army on medical grounds im just doing dome time in the police until medical standards lessen then ill go infantry. I might do fire after i finish my service but I havent really thought that far.
>>
>>32000865
>law enforcement or military
Why not cut the the chase and just die?
>>
>>32000865
Sounds like a plan to me.
>>
Just go to the military.

I did 3 years and got lifetime benefits. You can still go LE after that as well. And free college. Assuming you are based in the U.S
>>
>>32000963
>medical grounds
what was it
>>
>>32003493
Nut allergy
>>
>>32003438
> just go military

I will probably in my mid 20s. Right now im 21 and training to be a cop and need to wait until the medical standards for my cunts military change so o can get in. If that doesnt happen ill go for fire service.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.