[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1635800331061.png (57 KB, 227x237)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>Almost got into a fight today after the dude instigated it
>First time I actually felt alive
>Guy pussied out
I know the consequences and it's really not worth it but at the same time I've been ruminating about my life and society for a while and it really feels like people really need to be put back in their place. Is this a bad thing? How do I channel this energy without de-escalating and feeling like I lost?
>>
It's hard in this day and age since people tend to whip out their phones immediately and film everything
goddamn I hate that shit
>>
>>32002523
Yeah but at this point I don't give a fuck. Assholes deserve it and you're usually the hero if you didn't instigate it. Fuck charges, fuck the future. If we're one mistake away from slipping, then let's slip. Let it fucking fall.
>>
Cringe post
>>
>>32002541
I mean aren't you tired of it? Always getting beat down by people with the zero tolerance bullshit. Isn't it good to just let loose and fucking just fight back against the retardation
>>
>>32002530
in the moment you feel this way due to adrenaline, but trust me, it's not worth it. letting it slip over an insignificant circumstances is pure retardism.
>>
>>32002584
Why is there no repercussions for being an asshole then? What stops me from being a faggot to everyone I see? Nah fuck that bro. This is why our politicians are fucking greedy retarded fucks. Because nobody wants to fight anymore.
>>
>>32002431
Take up some kind of combat sport or martial art. After getting your ass kicked in sparring you won't want to fight strangers who may be armed
>>
>>32002605
Unironically I have. I never even really was like this before but after working out and doing martial arts now I really want to fucking just knock someone's teeth out
>>
>>32002620
Just buy a gun and shoot anyone you get mad at and go to prison for life.
>>
>>32002643
Nah punching someone in the face is completely different from shooting someone. It's discipline. I'm not saying I want to kill people like at all but some people just need a solid cross to the face.
>>
>>32002651
Simple. Go punch a nazi.
>>
>>32002431
You go train a combat sport like muay thai, kickboxing, karate with sparring, wrestling, no-gi BJJ,

>>32002620
>after working out and doing martial arts now I really want to fucking just knock someone's teeth out
Talk to your coach and get set up to do competition. You still need to pull punches with normies because they snitch as easily as they breathe after they lose a fight, so it's a pretty retarded way to end up going to jail - but in a competitive setting where you're fighting for medals? Anything goes.
>>
>>32002663
Ideological differences aren't it. But if you're going up to my face outta nowhere because you just wanna shit on the next person you see, you deserve a fucking slap (fist). that's how momma used to do it and momma no raise no fucking quitter.
>>32002667
It's not exactly the same though. I'm talking about people that need to be disciplined. I want to give them something their daddy never gave them.
>>
>>32002678
>I'm talking about people that need to be disciplined. I want to give them something their daddy never gave them.
It's just a power fantasy then.

When someone tells me "I wanna fight people really, really hard", and their response to
>how about other people who specifically wanna be fought and fight people really, really hard?
is basically the equivalent of
>nah, not those people

Then I can reasonably assume you just wanna beat some normies up as a flex and to feel powerful. I get the impulse, but it's not one that polite society is usually okay with. The closest thing you might be able to do is one of those local catch wrestling
>Anyone can step in the ring for 10 bucks, pin or submit me for a prize!
exhibition competitions - basically everyone who steps into the ring is gonna be someone who needs that discipline, and overwhelmingly will be overconfident normies who, while mildly athletic, have no clue what the fuck they're doing in a fight.
>>
>>32002737
That's not it at all though. I'm talking about the societies bullies. People who outgrew their britches.
>>
>>32002759
You sound like said bully
>I really want to fucking just knock someone's teeth out
>>
>>32002974
I don't think you get it.
>>
>>32002431
start a fight club?
>>
>>32003063
I don't, closest pattern match I have to what you're asking for is
>I want to LARP as the punisher
I'd suggest going into law enforcement, but I don't think a desire to inflict pain on 'bullies' is a very good reason to do it, sounds like a recipe for police brutality lawsuits

I'd suggest you go Infantry or into the marines, their whole thing is
>we hurt bad people for a living and pride ourselves on doing a good job at it
and nobody's gonna get their panties in a knot if you do "too good" a job of it as long as you follow orders.
>>
>>32003077
first rule
>>
>>32003179
I don't think we'll see eye to eye on this.
>>
>>32004033
Help me understand what I'm missing.
>>
>>32002431
>it feels like people need to be put back in their place
Unironically excluding yourself? kek.
>>32002620
Sounds like you're the one who needs to be put back in your place with a proper beatdown followed by an ass whipping with a cowhide belt.
>>
>>32004141
NTA

You are essentially asking him to go and find a non-existent group of people to fight because you are projecting some kind of avenger or bully complex on him. Instead of the actual problem in that he is feeling disrespected by what he sees as beneath him and frustrated that he cannot do anything about it.
>>
>>32004247
You got it. It's amazing how many people miss the point but I guess that's what you get in a society that teaches you to put your head down and bend over to everyone.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.