[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: goku.png (121 KB, 257x388)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
i just finished dragonball, i watched a mixture of the original show, the recut, and read some of the manga.
what is the best way to watch z?
original? kai? manga?
and does anyone have a watching guide that includes the movies? like when i should watch them in progression
>>
Kai is the best way to watch Z. Or just watch the uncut original in the highest quality you can.
You can watch the movies whenever, really. They don't have anything to do with the series. I guess if you need them to match the show's pace....
>Dead Zone - before starting Z
>World's Strongest, Tree of Might, Lord Slug - after Saiyan Saga
>Cooler's Revenge - after Frieza Saga
>Return of Cooler - after starting the Cell Saga
>Android 13, Broly and Bojack - after Cell Saga
>Broly Second Coming, Bio-Broly - after the tournament in the Buu Saga
>Fusion Reborn, Wrath of the Dragon - after finishing it all
>>
>>32003038
thanks anon, do you know which movies occur before the events of Z? there are two og db movies right?
>>
>>32003127
Blood Ruby, Sleeping Princess, and Mystical Adventure? They're basically totally AU, with whole new versions of the same characters.
Path to Power is a little bit of a redo of early DB. Interesting but AU.
>>
>>32003003
>what is the best way to watch z?
get all the bulma faps fromdragonball out of your system before you start dbz, bulma is unfappable in dbz from being old and uggo.
>>
you can find all of dragon ball on the Internet archive if it's still there
>>
For GT, if you want you can just watch it after Z. 64 episodes or so.

Super is hard to recommend. A lot of it is total bullshit and there's no cut down version. I say to watch the Battle of Gods and Resurrection F movies, then Super Broly and Super Hero. Just ignore the series.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.