[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

which laptop should i buy?
>>
>gaming laptop
You are better off buying a Thinkpad Slim with Linux or a used Macbook for that price. Gaming on a laptop is a waste of money and natural resources.

The best games you will be able to play on a laptop without the fan running hot (and why the fuck do you want to carry a fan with you when you go to lectures?) will have the graphics of a PS2. if you are so poor and need both a laptop and something to play on, buy a used laptop and an old console
>>
>>32003305
I have limited space, I don't care if the yfans get hot.
>>
>>32003402
*the fans
>>
>>32003120
Neither, get an acer nitro. Solid gaming laptop. It comes with 400 gbs on the C and a terbyate on the D if you like storage space but in my opinion it has problems with the keys sometimes not working after long use so I would get a warranty with it. If not go for the MSI.
>>
>>32003513
why nitro if it's more expensive? 1TB ssd is more than enough
>>
>>32003524
I personally use it for gaming purposes and it's served me well for years. It can play any game, new or old, and it's got some of the most powerful software on the inside you can get. It's well worth the price. You can get one for only $700-800 dollars on amazon. Less if it's a sale.
>>
>>32003530
>and it's got some of the most powerful software on the inside you can get.
???
you seem tech illiterate, sorry
>>
install gentoo
>>
also I'm only asking on this board because I'm banned from /g/. you guys seem clueless though
>>
>>32003534
Go google the specs yourself if you don't believe me. Acer nitro 5. It might come with windows 11 and you don't want that.

If you don't like the recommendations then build your own goddman laptop with specs to your qualifications. You were looking for an ASUS so I don't think you really know more than anyone else on this fucking board.
>>
>>32003547
>can't evade bans
>calls others clueless
lol. lmao even
>>
>>32003550
no retard I will install win10 on it of course, you just didn't give any reason the acer nitro is worth 100 pounds more, so the ssus is a better deal
>>
OP is a faggot as usual
>>
>>32003555
It should come default with windows 10 because who the fuck wants to install that glorified spyware operating system on their computer? Windows 10 isn't very good but a billion times better than 11.

You're right, I'm sorry. I'm giving you a PERSONAL recommendation of what I currently use because I had bad problems with ASUS laptops in the past.

The one I bought is an Acer Nitro 5 gaming laptop from amazon. With the 1 TB SSD it's only about $700 dollars with the exact same, if not better, specs as the asus. I personally use Acer as my laptop brand of choice. If you do not like that brand go for MSI because i've had better experiences with them than asus. Asus was one of the worst laptops I ever owned in my fucking life.
>>
>>32003120
what games are you gonna play?
i've had problems with both of these brands before where an asus tuf had stupid networking issues, and i just think some msi's have stupid designs where the charger port is right where your mouse hand is gonna be
>>
>>32003402
>I have limited space
nigga, then buy a desktop and connect it to the laptop monitor. YOU DO NOT NEED A FUCKING GAMING LAPTOP
>>
>>32003605
Retard I'm going to be living in a caravan bedroom, I don't have room for a full-size desktop unless I throw the bed out of the room and sleep on the floor which my mum won't let me do.
>>
>>32003120
get a 4070, msi has one for like 1100 us dollars. I don't know what that adds up to in DENARI.

the tgp on the tuf is like 70 watts and obviously not the 4050 you dummy.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.