[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: unnamed.jpg (30 KB, 634x640)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
Long story short, family member met an asshole nobody liked, he bought the house from us but not without harassing us before we decided to sell it, it came to a confrontation between him and me where he tried provoking me into hitting me where he had his trusty witness and I had no one and he heatbutted me like a pussy.
Now I see him often with his shit eating grin in public trying to provoke me again.
I'm almost 21, I don't want my future to be screwed up because I acted the wrong way, realistically speaking, what can be done about this besides the obvious letting go?
>>
>>32003621
Just let it go.
>>
>>32003621
What? Be better than that guy.
>>
>>32003621
I stole your meme so I feel obligated to give you something, so maybe this will help you. in MMA you can do a lot of things when someone tries to go in for a headbutt or even a wrestling tackle(or a "sprawl" or anything like that) you can back up obviously, you can post your arm out in front of you by locking your elbow and keep him at a distance with your lead hand and then punch with a straight or uppercut. you can sidestep it. you can grab their shoulder and step on their foot to make them fall. maybe look up good MMA form, basic punches (jab, straight, hooks, footwork etc.) and then get a mouthguard and a cup if you are scared of him trying to nut shot you. Practice a little bit. you will be better than 50% of people already through just this. don't get overconfident though.
>>
>>32003621
If you fight you better hope you win. And if you do win, he'll probably just keep coming after you so he can win again. The easiest thing to do is let it go and have him think he's won. You can control your actions, not someone else's mind.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.