[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: download.jpg (7 KB, 194x182)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
I'm 19 khhv, 180cm (5'11), 60kg (132lbs), white

just a smol background so you can set an image

(a tldr ahead of time so u know what to expect. I'm socially retared romantically)

During school I purposely didn't care abt dating since I had shit grades had to lock in, so then I graduated with good grades (worth it).

During school I got like 2-3 texts of girls wanting to hang, but I'm a shitty texter so nothing ever happened.

Now I'm 19 and in uni. Never had any romatic experice, platonic is my life. Not ace since horny, not aromantic since crushes, not fag cuz not for me.

Dating apps are doing fine, get abou 2 matches daily with 6-8 outa 10s, out of which 1/4 text.

Now to the whole issue. I can't act romantic, i find it cringe for some dumbass reason. In dating apps I only flirt 50% of the time but I don't even take it seriously.
In person forget about it. I can't muster up the courage to be flirtatious cuz either I find the concept of me doing it weird or fear of being looked at as weird.

I wish i was ace or aromantic so I'd live in bliss. I've been deprived of this shit for so long (my entie existance), that strong romanticism has never developped, only kinda infatuation.

How the fuck do I stop being socally retarded?
>>
>>32003879
You'll be alright bruv. Just be confident and work on your inner strength. If you get rejected don't let it get to you, you are built with the potential to build rockets and hunt mammoths so don't let a few mean words from some broad hurt you.
>>
>>32003889
true, thx, but how do I get over tinking that the concept of acting romatic is cringe
>>
>>32003879
>5'11
oof

I'm afraid leg lengthening surgery is your only option
>>
>>32003893
Its okay to be a little cringe

Also, alcohol
>>
>>32003952
I don't drink, I hate the taste( makes me vomit, even a lil sip)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.