[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

That monk fag annoys me but he inspired me to make my own version.
For the past 3 years I’ve been homeless and it’s been a great transcendental experience that suited me much better than the failed normie life I had before.
I’ve been in love, I had an apartment once, I was even happy if you look back far enough. But my mental illness slowly progressed and I saw a sharp decline in the things I enjoyed. I’ve been diagnosed, albeit as a child. I’ve broken into flats before for warmth. I’ve had to run away from numerous gangs.

Ask me anything regarding transcendentalism, the nature of humanity, and on the reality of how to survive on the streets
>>
Stop reading Kerouac.
>>
Picrel is a tranny faggot.

This is /adv/. What are you seeking advice about? How to fix your fucked life perhaps?

If you want general discussion, you're in the wrong place. Try /b/ where no one will notice you exist, a feeling I suspect you're used to.
>>
>>32003949
I’m not American. I haven’t traveled that much at all
>>
>>32003961
I’m not a tranny faggot and my life doesn’t need fixing. I detest most forms of help offered to me over the years

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.