[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: download-7.jpg (110 KB, 959x540)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
I just inherited 2 rental properties from my grandfather.(no money, all money was donated to a spexific charity he was fond of)

The combined rent is around $4300 a month. I'm currently making around $2100 a month wageslaving after taxes.

I wanna quit my job and be a full time landlord(neet) but feel I should not rush into that.

I don't wanna live in either rental property because I like my current neighborhood.

Think I'll keep wageslaving for a year for a deposit on mortgage and get my credit score to 800+

Good idea?
>>
these are such small numbers. i make 20k/mo pre tax not counting my bonus and stock.

you really want to retire on 4300? you can’t do shit with that kind of money. keep your job. invest the 4300 to have it sit and grow. and consider getting a real fucking job that pays

what even pays 2100/mo? are you the guy who offers me paper towels in the bathroom?
>>
>>32004509
what do you do that pays 20 thousand a month?
>>
>>32004509
I am a mere autist who isn't consumed by materialism/wanderlust.

I just wanna chill, indulge in autistic hobbies, and not be fucking tired all the time from wageslaving.

Shit, when I mortgage out my own place, maybe will convert the basement to an apartment and rent out the top floors to pay my entire mortage.
>>
>>32004553
i am a director of engineering for a medium sized company. i get paid $240k and i am underpaid. i had a job 2 years ago that paid $290k/yr. i should be getting in the $300-400k range but this company is going to grow a lot and i will probably get $2M in stock when they go public which is an extra $500k/yr. so i took a lower cash salary now in favor of a hopefully big stock payout later.
>>
>>32004494
Use wage job to pay cash or half down on another house. Keep job for insurance and stuff. Don’t stress at work.
>>
>>32004588
ohh. okay you sound like a chad. I would be jealous but your plainly stated response actually was respectable. thanks
>>
To think, both of my grandfathers died and both left me literally nothing
>>
>>32004588
Right! And you also have a 10/10 gf and a huge cook, nobody would ever lie on the internet...
>>
>>32005043
these salaries are publicly posted numbnuts. california, new york, and other states have mandated salary ranges in job postings. my wife is not a 10/10. she’s old and fat now. you happy? go back to sterilizing your pocket pussy
>>
Why god why did I not live correctly when I was younger

I'm 35 and I have nothing

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.