[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: weiner.png (963 KB, 1362x765)
963 KB
963 KB PNG
What do you do when people say something like
>why are you mad?
They will say this even when I am not mad and then if I deny it they take it as evidence that I am. Literally the most annoying shit in the world because I have no recourse and everyone around me thinks they "got me"
>>
>>32004774
Your face makes you look like you are angry or at least mildly upset all the time. In other words you have resting bitch face.
>>
>>32004774
I would just literally ignore them. Literally say nothing and do no acknowledge them. As you already know, if you do anything else, they "got you".
>>
>>32004902
if you say nothing they also say i'm angry lol
>>
>>32004774
You ask them “what is it that I am doing that makes you think I am mad” and be genuinely schooled and concerned.

But you are mad. Because that is what is behind your mask and you are bad at keeping your mask up.
>>
>>32004993
but I'm not mad, I'm neutral.
>>
>>32004774
>What do you do when people say something like
>>why are you mad?
Evaluate if I have a valid reason to be mad.
If I do, tell them that reason
If I don't, then I stop being mad.
>They will say this even when I am not mad and then if I deny it they take it as evidence that I am.
Oh you mean an opponent or enemy is doing it
Just dismiss their bullshit or tell them to shove it up their ass. It is not an attempt at honest communication.
>everyone around me thinks they "got me"
They did, because you tried to engage honestly. Do not engage honestly with shit talk. Either dismiss it or talk shit back.
>>
>>32004978
Then let them think you're angry, who gives a fuck? You? If so, why?
Some rando has a wrong opinion, big deal
>>
>>32005021
sometimes it's disadvantageous
>>32005016
>They did, because you tried to engage honestly. Do not engage honestly with shit talk. Either dismiss it or talk shit back
I did not even think that it would be shit talk. I thought they were just retards with magical thinking
>>
>>32005040
Just tell them the truth, you are mad because you have to see their face every day and the place would be better off without them.
>>
>>32005015
It sounds like you arnt good and listening to your feelings bro.
>>
>>32005425
No. I know myself pretty well. I just don't express myself like a normal person
>>
>>32005437
This is a lie. You arnt an alien. You are lying to us and lying to yourself.
>>
>>32005447
no he is not, he has resting bitch face. Where your face makes you look more aggressive or just angry even when you are neutral. He has to work on changing his face's neutral posture if he can.
>>
>>32005451
There are no accidents.
Learn to make your neutral face more positive looking.

You think you are neutral, you arnt, your inner bullshit is leaking out.
>>
>>32005460
Never said it was an accident. Your new age shit isn't helpful at all.
>>
>>32005472
Is calling you a dumb nigger new age enough for you? You are fucking boring fucking whining about the fact others see you as negative, it ain’t them if it keeps happening dipshit! Get your shit together which for you means learning to enjoy life and understand your emotional landscape instead of ‘hur durrr, I’m just neural man, I’m fine just tired. It’s fine, I’m fine. No clue what they means, no clue how I feel, it’s fine though, totally neutral here. No feelings at all. Nothing but an empty shell bro. ‘
>>
>>32004774
say nothing
>>
>>32005704
Sweet Jesus Christ you are a piece of work. Now you are accusing me of being OP and having to resort to more mumbo jumbo straight out of some new age guru's mouth to justify your bullshit. Being neutral isn't some empty shell with no emotions it is simply not feeling anything in particular for the time being.

OP is being told he is angry because people are shallow and only judge strangers they don't know by their immediate first impression of their appearance. That is life and just how people are. my advice is practical and geared to getting people to cut that out.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.