[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3244.jpg (11 KB, 356x297)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
So my gf made a plan to get a new kitten for our small house despite the fact that I’ve been adamant that I do not want another. We already have two cats and since our house is pretty small, litter gets dragged around everywhere and I do not want a third cat to add to the mess, let alone having to buy more food and cat litter (and about 80% of the time I am the one buying those groceries.)

I told her that I was really annoyed because she made a decision to get this cat from her friend when I’ve been constantly saying I do not want a third cat. Suddenly I’m now placed into the role of the asshole all because I’m reinforcing my initial stance and now she won’t talk to me. What am I supposed to do here?
>>
>I’m now placed into the role of...
>What am I supposed to do here?
You, perhaps, either accept the current terms or you do not.

>now she won’t talk to me.
It may be worth trying again until an appreciable change could be perceived; but if it is talk, for certain, does not work anymore or no satisfactory progress is being made, then it may not be talk which can alleviate your circumstances.

Be wary as this may be an opportunity that reveal things about your girlfriend, and to gain from this may mean you have to be swift.
>>
Ignore her and enjoy the silence while it lasts

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.