[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2057.jpg (43 KB, 780x412)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
I was jacking off and wanted to see how long I could edge for. After awhile I got up to turn my fan on and when I continued I lost all sexual interest in the video and my dick has no feeling of pleasure when I was stroking. Did I cum when I got up or something? I’m trying to do nofap but I allowed myself to edge without finishing and idk if this counts or not
>>
>>32005035
>I was jacking off and wanted to see how long I could edge for.
8 hours is my record
>After awhile I got up to turn my fan on and when I continued I lost all sexual interest in the video and my dick has no feeling of pleasure when I was stroking.
Just keep edging anyway. It works even if you're not feeling it.
>>
>>32005035
Physically, orgasm (the pleasure), ejaculation (the spurting) and detumescence (the going soft and losing interest) are actually separate events. Though they usually happen together, it IS possible for any one or two to happen without the other(s).

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.