[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0263.jpg (173 KB, 1148x1173)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
need a website that will sell me vapes and doesnt verify age or check id or signature at door. a store that would sell to me would also work. in houston area tx btw. i definitely cant pass as an adult pls help me bros.
>>
>underage
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!!!
>>
Try the ordering the jonkler cart off the darknet
>>
just switch to galaxy gas like the rest of us.
>>
>>32005216
>Smoke gas that can kill braincells in a single huff
Zoomers are retarded
>>
>>32005235
what is galaxy gas?
is this like jenkem?
>>
>>32005241
it gets you half as high as jenkem. if you want a good experience a nice home made batch of jenkem will get you there
>>
>>32005241
Its flavoured Nitrous Oxide. Its commonly used as a sedative for patients during surgery but high amounts of it can damage your brain iirc
>>
>>32005248
lol interesting
oh it's nitrous?
>>
>>32005251
ah, i see
first bendaryl now this shit, it's strange how this works. i mean i guess this happens with all generations, but the drugs seem to get more pointless as time goes on.

i remember some kids in my high school class gave this nerdy black kid some oregano to smoke in the bathroom. they told him it was weed. he pretended to be high afterwards.
it was all in good fun though, pranks in a small town.
>>
sage
>>
>>32005262
>the negro was good fun he ended up dead next week though, who knows. Naked in the trash can outside school, pranks in a small town.
>>
>>32005185
bro where do i buy them?
>>
>>32005266
lol
>>
>>32005173
take this opportunity to quit vaping retard. you are going to ruin your lungs and maintain an addiction before you are even 18. Do something productive with your youth
>>
>>32005173
ask the local stoner kids about gas stations that dont card. go with them so the clerk knows you. pay the kids if you have to. indian clerks have no morals if you act like you belong.
>>
>>32005173
Even if a website sent them to you without verification the postal company will have a policy which demands the employee check your id.

It’s just not possible, you have to know someone who is of age.

> how does the mailman know whats in my box

Because they received and logged it coming in from a tobacco company. Which that company is legally obligated to declare.

I’m sure theres some other method but you’re retarded if you think you can do this without any risk of trouble.

If you aren’t addicted to nicotine now don’t start.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.