[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0726.jpg (15 KB, 184x274)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
I always thought racism was a huge meme because it never made sense to me. All the black people i know are just people. Then around the age of 12 I realized I was pretty much the only black person I knew, my entire school was white, all my friends were white. The only other black people I knew were my parents. Then I thought well most other black people are probably like me I wish I knew some of them. Then as I grew up I became chronically online, and with that led to me constantly seeing black people committing terrible crimes and murders and etc. And at first I defended them. Black people have had their community constantly attacked by the cia and assassinating our leaders or whatever. But black people are just like that everywhere. So as i read more and more it dawned on me that black people really are just dumber and more prone to violence, cause Africa favored physical traits instead of colder climates where you have to plan for the future. So WHY did God give me such intelligence to realize these things. When ever there’s some video of some poor Asian person get the shit kicked out of them by black hooligans and the Reddit comments say something horrible black people , the thugs aren’t the one who suffers I’m the only one who suffers. They don’t give a fuck what anyone else thinks of them, I’m the only who feels heartbroken and loses sleep. Everyone tells me I should be so thankful cause I have a lot money but how could I possibly be happy. It’s like driving in a Lambo when your own brother is getting brutally slaughtered on the side of the road. I can’t even enjoy things I used to like basketball or vidya anymore cause I know for every black hooper there’s a thousand other bums who failed and turned to the streets.
>>
>>32005471
I guess this is just venting but if I had to ask for advice I would ask could the black community be saved? But I know that would never even happen cause even white people, when their countries get invaded by Muslims, act like mere passive observers. The more I learn about life the more I figure stuff just randomly happens, and there’s very little anyone can do to change it.
>>
>>32005475
>could the black community be saved
no
take it from another fellow nigger that had only white friends and neighbors growing up
>>
>>32005471
Genetic engineering will cleanse the earth
>>
>>32005891
How would we know though? We don’t know any other black people besides what we see on /pol/ or tv or whatever. I see a lot of stuff from the NOI on X I’m personally Christian but at least it’s more productive then dying in a gang shooting
>>32005899
I hope. I have 0 faith in the human race though so I think something like that would lead to the rich people pumping up their stats to be 7 ft 200 iq gods while poor people are like homunculus slaves in comparison. A lot like brave new world if you ever read that.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.