[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: asasasa.png (4 KB, 300x168)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
I made a discord server a few years ago for a small community, it got progressively bigger. There were a few cool people. Most were weirdo woketards.I hurt them and made everyone leave after inviting an incel edgelord and didn't do anything. He rambled about lolis or something, sent gore and I didn't do anything. Lost the whole community (Don't care about most of them, just the 2-3 people)
Now I dropped that dude after getting a trans gf. He basicallly called me a fag, and would bring it up every convo. How do I get over those 3 internet friends? I already got over the incel but I keep reminding myself I let 3 perfectly fine people down for some chud retard.
>>
now that I think about it 1 of those people which I liked the most was fine with the edgyness and switched up when the majority left... still like him the most because I actually played games with him and talked about real life shit.
>>
>>32005658
>>32005700
You're allowed to make new friends and move on.
>>
>>32005658
You had people join who were tolerant. Insulted them and made them leave. Invited an asshole, lost the whole community, and NOW you want people to accomodate you and your trans gf?

Damn, sounds like the consequences of your actions.
>>
>>32006903
>"Tolerant"

Woke people aren't tolerant, they're intolerant in a different way.
>>
>>32006940
Read about "the paradox of tolerance". Being tolerant of intolerance leads to more intolerance over time, and therefore the community is less safe. Intolerance is something you have to nip in the bud.
>>
File: bctdfeytep661.png (1.62 MB, 1363x1524)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB PNG
>>32006999
>my side good
>your side bad

You will never be a woman, but you are still my property, OP is a retard for thinking woketards and a chuds would ever get along. I bet OP would side team chud if he didn't have a opportunity to escape inceldom.
>>
File: lolis.jpg (225 KB, 1280x912)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>32005658
Fag
>>
I think my mind cleared up big time after I took a 7 hour nap.
>>32006903
Damn, sounds like I got replied to by a retard.
Why do you all leftist types write in this condescending manner. This is what leads to radicalization and young men going the incel pipeline.
>>32006940
this is what I was talking about, didn't realize they held power over the few people I did like. I picked weak "friends" that bend over to the majority when they hold the minorities beliefs.
>>32007213
that incel guy wasn't bad looking, just an all around jackass, edgy retard who's addicted to hating everything he sees online. Got mad I got laid before he did. Then he said he'll never accept me and I lost my worth as a man. Because liking trans women = gay. So I blocked that chud.
>>
>>32006999
>Intolerance is something you have to nip in the bud.
He did.
>>
>>32005658
You are a fag

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.