[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: xhagj2enl5aa1.jpg (37 KB, 562x680)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
I (female) recently started seeing a guy, it's been 2 dates and they have both been great, however I am picking up disinterest based on a lack of communication. I messaged him when I got home and we chatted a bit. The next day there was no initiation from his side, so I sent him a message that night and there was a bit of a playful back and forth with mention of future dates (however, nothing officially planned) I also felt like I was leading the conversation. Today there has been no communication from either side. He usually messages me everyday.

Is he no longer interested? Should I send him a message or let him initiate conversation? what should I do?
>>
>>32006094
He's seeing more than one woman. Otherwise he would be bombing you with attention.
>>
You're probably not very attractive.if you were you would be pulling the strings already any way you wish.
>>
>>32006125
>>32006145

Well what should I do? Leave it?
>>
>>32006160
You have to be blunt and ask him what's up. If there's something wrong, he'll tell you. If he avoids the question, then he's probably trying to end it without wanting to hurt your feelings. Give him some space- if he's really interested, he'll come back around. Otherwise, just move on.
>>
>>32006094
YWNBAW
>>
Friendly reminder that there are no women on 4chan. You cunts give women the ick. They aren't choosing to come hang out with you here, let alone ask your advice.
>>
>>32006094
My opinion, so take it with a grain of salt.

Sometimes, as people get more comfortable with one another, they text less. What was previously seen as a way to create interest and engagement is no longer believed to be necessary. So texting frequency slows down.

Definitely discuss things with him if it really bothers you, or if you'd like if he texted you more. Don't listen to randoms on the internet: this is a subject matter between you and him.
>>
>>32006094
he's no longer interested, correct.
>>
>>32006248
>no women on 4chan
If only you knew the life forms that dwell among us. Crystal cafe moves too slow for them so they haul their disgusting, bulbous hides here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.