[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>wake up in the middle of the night
>too awake to go back to sleep
>too tired to get out of bed

This happens to me literally all the time. I dont go on my phone either. What do you do when this happens?
>>
>>32006235
When do you wake up ? Is it at the same hour every time ?
>>
>>32006241
I go to bed at around 930-1030pm and wake up at 530am for work
It seems to be always at the 2-4am mark. Today it's 3:30-4am
>>
>>32006235
I assume you already tried eating better, drinking water, and regular exercise before coming here to ask a bunch of degenerates what to do?
>>
>>32006235
Just lie there. Studies show that just lying quietly in the dark isn't quite as good for you as actual sleep, but really quite close.
>>
Your body gets used to a certain sleeping schedule and keeps repeating it every night. You need to break it.

Don't go back to sleep once you wake up, just get up and do what you need to do, survive the day even if you get tired and go back to sleep as usual. Repeat until you no longer keep waking up in the middle of the night and even if you do, you just wake up and start your day, in order to not set a new pattern in place.
>>
>>32006922
Agreed. OP, why not push your morning routine back a few hours? Some low intensity chores like doing laundry or organizing your room are some things that you can do before going to work. Then, you’ll at least have more free time after work since those chores are done

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.