[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pepe.jpg (430 KB, 1024x1024)
430 KB
430 KB JPG
How can i make the life of my cheating wifes affair partner miserable.

We are already separated and it probably won't help me in any way. But i want to have him feel the karma of what he caused me.

I have his cell phone number, so I was thinking of paying for a spam bot service to call this number over and over.

Or to pay for a bot google review service to slander the company he is working for with public reviews: "they employee cheaters and so on"

But i don't know anywhere to get those services? So if someone can point me to the necessary onion addresses or services, i would be much obliged.
Open for new ideas.

Also already created a mail via chatgpt which tells the bosses, that somehow at company events people are basically encouraging infidelity. Not sure if i should send this. It might be pointing to myself. Even if i am already separated for a few months.
>>
>>32006365
blame your wife not the dude
retard
>>
>>32006365
Are you dumb? You're supposed to target your wife, not the guy she was fucking, she's at fault for not being faithful to you.
>>
>>32006387
Playing the long con here. Let the kids grow up with me and a healthy relationship and then let them slowly but surely start to hate the cheating whore, who abandoned the family just for some fun.
>>
File: 2b.jpg (140 KB, 900x1426)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>the karma of what he caused me
he steals your woman, and you're going to write a bad google review? in his shoes I'd be laughing my ass off.

anyway, wait for a couple years. maybe even 5 or 10.
most probably you'll move onto better things and will forget about this. you won't feel the need for revenge anymore.

HOWEVER, if by then you still think something needs to be done about this(karma, still angry, whatever), you're now good to go. they and the police won't be looking at you in case anything bad happens. especially if you put up a good front now and don't appear bitter/revengeful.
hoodie, mask, gloves, leave the phone at home and ambush him with a baseball bat. demolish their car/home. whatever you please.
>>
>>32006427
Well that sounds more like going the complete route of vandalism. Straightforward, but easy to be spotted in a lively area. its not like they live down in the woods where noone sees you.
I will though keep it in mind.

I was thinking more on the lines of death by a thousand cuts. Just small annoyances you can't get pinpointed at.
>>
>>32006365
Don’t betray yourself OP. She already betrayed you. By choosing to devote your time and energy into getting back at this guy, you only play yourself for a fool. She cheated on you and then discarded you. If you obsess over trying to get back at this guy, all you’re doing is being a performing monkey for this whore.

You’ll be acting out and endangering your social standing or legal security for a whore. Think about it. Why do all of this for a whore? Why bother acting like you need to get even? For what? Getting even implies you lost something of value. You lost a cheating whore. Nothing of value.

So don’t spend the last of your value on the cunt, or her fuckboy. That last bit of value is (you) brother.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.