[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5152.jpg (135 KB, 1011x822)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
Is there no way out of all this?
>>
No :(
>>
>>32006721
then do you really desire death?
why are you in a rush to die? is someone going to kill you soon?
death is promised to come sooner or later, you might never get to experience life again
why do you want to throw it away?
>>
>>32006788
based Ritsu poster
>>
>>32006721
If you fear suicide, that mean you still have something to lose.

Instead of focusing on why you want to die, think and reflect on what's stopping you from doing it ?
Suffering ? Dreams ? Family ?

Seek for your answer and maybe you will regrow the will to live again.
>>
>>32007049
>Family
Not OP but this is the reason for me. I don't want my family to live with the oldest son/brother dead by suicide. OTOH NEETing might be worse.

I could have been normal, frens. WTF happened.
>>
>>32006788
Ritsu....
>>
>>32007049
Can't place an order online and don't have a drivers license to go there and get it myself.
>>
>>32007373
That's a good mindset to begin with. It means that you care about those around you by not being a selfish person.
It makes you a good person.

Why wanting being normal when you can be exeptional in the eyes of your loved ones ?
I don't think they want you to be sad nor have to worry about you.
Today you live for the reasons you mantion but tomorrow try to live for making them proud being their son/brother by trying to be the best version of yourself for them.
>>
>>32006721
Live a better life
>>
>>32006721
you're depressed mate. its time to address your inner turmoil with honesty
>>
>>32007373
you still can be.
>>
>>32006721
Join the war in ukraine. You will be giving your life for zog and get to experience the horrors of war. That should make you want to live.
>>
>>32006721
Everybody dies, OP.
Just wait
>>
>>32008630
Why wait?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.