[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I want to put in my vote for Kamala Harris. How do I receive a mail in ballot instead of having to go to the polls this election?
>>
You can vote over SMS by texting KAMALA to 88023
>>
you’re a moron. you select this at registration. if any of you dumbfucks have the opportunity for permanent absentee and don’t take it you have a shriveled raisin dick
>>
>>32006825
It's fun going though
>>
>>32006825
I wasn't aware of this.
>>
>>32006839
Honestly I hate going. People always try to change your opinion that's why I was gonna try the mail in route this time.
>>
vote for trump you low iq retard
>>
>>32006908
Don't democrats have the highest education?
>>
>>32006924
education != intelligence
>In all three cases, individuals who identify as Republican score slightly higher than those who identify as Democrat; the unadjusted differences are 1–3 IQ points, 2–4 IQ points and 2–3 IQ points, respectively.
>>
>>32006925
What's your source? Probably funded by the republicans.
>>
>>32006854
They aren't like that for me but I get it, I wouldn't want to go either in that case.
At mine everyone keeps to themselves except for the volunteers and they're just kind and happy to see people voting
>>
>>32006925
wew boy, a whole 4 points
>>
>>32006978
My area has a pretty mixed demographic. Not sure if that's why but there's a lot of head-butting.
>>
>>32006978
>volunteers
They get paid for the day. I did it once with my mom and got like $300 so that's why they are all so kind and happy. Probably because they want to do it again.
>>
>>32006795
Google "voting X county state" (ie voting dade county florida) You'll be sent to the county clerk or whatever the voter registration office is. Click on absentee ballots for info
>>
>>32006983
>dems prattle on about stats until they're proven wrong
>rationalize it any way they can
Lol
>>
>>32007102
Love how the source was never posted lol.
>>
>>32007009
More than likely eh
>>32007068
I see, thanks for the information. Business as usual I suppose
>>
>>32006925
Lol. Done by Noah Carl, a right-wing extremist. No wonder you didn't want to post the source. Love how his wiki says his statistical methods were questionable.
>>
>>32006925
>uhm asksually, people that barely finish high school are le smarter!
spoken like a retard that barely finished high school kek. what's next, you're going to tell me that republicans being more obese on average means you're healthier on average?
>>
>>32007068
The one guy I knew who volunteered was one of the most bitter guys I’ve ever known. Granted he volunteered for Bernie.
>>
>>32007204 (me)
Both times too. He was bitter at the start but hoo boy did he get worse.
>>
File: republicans are dumber.png (209 KB, 651x571)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
>>32006925
Press X to doubt. The overwhelming majority of higher and post-graduate educated people identify as democrats.

Given that higher education very highly correlates with lifetime earnings (and highly available aid for low-income students), this suggests that despite these being coveted spots that lead to coveted life outcomes, Republicans are comprised of the group of people which got filtered out by being too dumb to get those outcomes.
>>
>>32007117
relax dr. chud's on the case
>>
>>32006811
Wasn't there a guy who got a felony for posting something like this last election?
>>32006795
Ask the DNC, not 4chan. They will help you.
>>
File: 1725900035821908.png (30 KB, 888x326)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
You'll be in good company
You and Dick Cheney, voting for Kamala
>>
>>32009334
>ask DNC
That’s voter fraud. This >>32006825 is right.
>>
>>32006908
>vote for the demented boomer whose entire campaign hinges on calling his opposition commies and insulting everyone around him instead of actual policies
It's honestly remarkable how hard Trump has declined since 2016.
>but kamala's policies suck
So? I ain't voting for Kamala either.
>>
>>32006811
what does this actually do
>>
>>32008184
By your logic trump is a genius. What about all the immigrants who vote dem
>>
>>32012155
They vote dem because they know it's the right thing to do.
>>
>>32012155
>What about all the immigrants who vote dem
Both parties have big tent aspects, most low skill immigrants would be covered in the "high school or less" or "some college" part of the graph.

My point is that after you add all those people up on the democrat and republican side, the democrat tent still has fewer of these low education voters than the republicans, and the democrats got essentially all the extremely highly educated voters.

>>By your logic trump is a genius
>He doesn't know the difference between population statistics and sampling from a distribution
NGMI

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.