[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 7490596446.png (361 KB, 750x863)
361 KB
361 KB PNG
>find a cute girl in the gym
>when I was going to start an exercise, she comes to me
>"hey I found you very cute, can you give your number"
>some hours later, I decide to text her asking how she was doing
>some days pass by, she still hasn't texted back

Can someone explain why did she even tell me that? Why ask for my number if not to text back? Is this something common?
I'm so confused
>>
You texted her first. It should be the other way around.
>>
>>32007291
why? Since she already made the first move, I guessed I could just text her and it would be fine
>>
>>32007278
she got nervous and procrastinated responding.
Say something light and friendly :p
>>
>>32007278
that's really weird. my first thought is that she could be playing hard to get, trying to come off busy and not bothered to respond. if she's on the younger side that seems likely, since it's a pretty emotionally immature attitude.

something big could have come up in her life that has her attention right now, but that seems unlikely. in any case, it's best not to bother yourself with questions about what happened, what you could have done differently, just leave it as her being weird.
>>
>>32007338
so send another mesaage? Talk to her irl? I could try, I don't want to come off as desperate or annoying
>>
>>32007358
>she could be playing hard to get, trying to come off busy and not bothered to respond

That could be I guess, but then she would't have come to me anyway right?

>it's best not to bother yourself with questions about what happened, what you could have done differently, just leave it as her being weird.

yeah, but it was just a let down. Been feeling kinda bad with myself and then this happens lol
>>
Could be one of a million things from her dealing with a death in the family to her actually having a boyfriend and wanting to cheat but chickening out at the last minute. You're probably like most of us in that females that give you attention are few and far in between, but you can't fixate on it. Whatever your in-person interaction was like, she's clearly low-interest.

FWIW the one time in my recent memory I had a girl come up to me and say I was cute and gave me her number, she was very responsive and we would have met up to plow if I didn't have a GF at the time.

Anyway, it's onto the next, king.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.