[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1684215080108054.png (218 KB, 395x385)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
It's not even that I'm easily distracted. I'm just simply unable to do what I'm supposed to, it gives me physical pain, I would rather watch the grass grow.
It's even worse if it has a deadline.
>>
>>32007499
remember that all work comes with stress and get started
>>
>>32007499
good. that means you are not obedient
>>
>>32007592
yeah but what now
>>
>>32007499
Read the 4plebs /adv/ archive. This has been asked many times before.
>>
>>32007499
I find it helpful to ask which part of the task I'm about to do is the hardest and most daunting. If I think of the part, I try to think of concrete steps to do the task, then ask which step is the hardest. If you've reached this far, good job, as you've already started doing the task.
If you don't know where to even start with the task, start with thinking about where to start with the task. Is thinking about where to start a hard task? No, you're probably doing that right now. So just keep doing it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.