[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: adhd_test.png (300 KB, 692x738)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
How do I cope with having a damaged, subhuman brain?
>>
link to test?
>>
>>32007605
https://www.idrlabs.com/adhd-spectrum/test.php

Not that it's super accurate. I just used it for the thread. And it's just a test for your symptoms but symptoms don't necesserally define ADHD.
People might have ADHD symptoms without having ADHD because of poor lifestyle habits worsening their executive function for example. This is especially true currently with the internet and digital devices.
In my case though my executive function is shit even with good lifestyle habits. I do my best to be productive and healthy because I know otherwise I will crash. And yet... and even as a little child I was a jittery, rambling, stimulation-obsessed, super curious, impatient impulsive piece of shit. I just learned to keep my impulsivity under some control but at heart I'm still very impulsive.
>>
>>32007642
yeah i think ive fucked my mind up to be inattentive, every other week i nearly crash my car because my mind wanders, cant focus on anything and always have "brain fog"
>>
>>32007663
that's fucked up man. What do you think caused you to fuck your mind up to this point?
I'm sure if you identify it you could potentially start to think of ways you could recover. To some extent at least, and depending on what you did. But even people who lost dopamine transporters from abusing methamphetamine and damaging their brain from its neurotoxicity are able to recover. It takes years though
>>
>>32007510
Don't they usually give ADHD people amphetamines to manage that?
>>
>>32007690
probably gaming 8 hours+ every single day of my life since being 4 years old, no reverse for that I think
>>
>>32007733
I aasure you watching TV for 8hours+ every single day didn't make boomers any brighter.
>>
>>32007510
These online tests are literally buzzfeed levels of science. Don't trust them, don't take amphetamines to focus on stupid shit. You'll be changing your brain's chemistry forever.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.