[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

20, living decently off parents money and im in college but i never properly worked in my life and i have no clue what to do next. Any advice?
>>
>>32007559
Please make money of your own. Save and invest. Find a way.
Your future self will thank you.
>>
>>32007559
Be absolutely unafraid to live with and off of your parents. Not a joke in the slightest - a big mistake is parents abandoning their children and children feeling guilting living off their parents while they make their way in the world. You as a family were meant for this symbosis.

However, you absolutely need your own intrigue. Are you to become an academic and work in an office, with computers, etc? It is continuing college for you.

Sitting at a desk + oppulant life feel off putting not rewarding? Go apply for work and try a whole new job every 2 months - see what field sparks your interest.
>>
>>32007737
OP here. Yeah i do automation engineering (also no debt since eurocuck). Started asking irl friends the same question and i get pretty much the same response, just apply for anything and see if you like, so i guess i should do just that.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.