[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

(sorry for English)

Recently my class broke up and me and my buddy with 10 year friendship had little fight.

When class broke up our tutor told us to choose class because we were buddys, I'm not good at socializing and i didn't knew classes soo he chose. After somedays chick texted about what class he chose, she never texted to him before and she took initiative to switch to her class. Last week we were hanging around and that chick showed and told him to switch to her class, ofc i laughed at her. He started saying stuff like i wanted in classB why did i chose that one, there was no places for both of us (i will not lie our class is shit). Today he started saying stuff about switching for slightly better class to "learn" better, idk what's that about but yea. I would sit in special AID class for him but he wont? he kept saying me too, sure buddy sure. He likes that chick too, i knew that for 2 years and joked around to ask her out.

Now we had fight and i kept saying switch and don't say my name because he is choosing slightly better class and chick over me.

Am i wrong?
>>
>>32007730
So
>Class A disbanded, choices are B and C
>buddy says they'll take C, but is swayed to B by girl
>you can't get to B
Is this right? You're right to be mad for choosing hoes over bros, but it is what it is man, life fucks you in unexpected ways
>>
>>32007750
He better to be in my class but he choose B from the start, if he chose C and there was no place i would be cool about it, but now i am thrown away for slightly better class and chick.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.