[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: relationship.jpg (83 KB, 740x380)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
What are some signs she is interested in you? Met a woman recently and she seems to be giving mixed signal. She likes
>>
>>32008029
>mixed signals
She's not interested, she's just being polite.
>>
>>32008127
Sounds like some good advice. What would be signs of interest, besides mixed signals? We are just casual friends and she has invited me to meet her mother and kids. But not in a 'i want you to met my mother and kids ' but in a 'i need to pick something up from my mothers house(like money)' would you like to come with me? .
>>
File: 1629153154508.png (96 KB, 446x460)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>32008153
>meet her mother and kids
>>
>>32008188
Whats so funny? What do you think about these signs?
>>
Someone give me some advice
>>
>>32008315
Nigga, usually not even the women in question know what tf they want. And you expecting us to know by reading your half assed couple sentences?
>>
>>32008499
Ok well im just asking for advice thats all. I just come into contact with a lot of women that give you complements and just want to stop missing my chances.
>>
If you're entertaining the idea of raising another mans child you've got bigger issues to address than trying to interpret someones signals

But to address the mixed signal thing anyway if it's not incredibly obvious that she's sexually attracted to you that means that at best she's considering the possibility of settling for you. Which means even if you did get what you wanted it would be a shitty discordant version of what you wanted that will probably fall apart in due time anyway
>>
>>32008557
She isnt settling for me, because i dont even know if she is actually interested or just being a good friend. She invited me to go pick something up at her mothers place, but it was just that, I did meet her mom and son she had by a partner she divorced from. But at the end of the day she doesnt show a lot of attaction, just meeting her mother. Or inviting me to take her to go to the mall. She does put her hand on my thighs and touches my leg but she doesnt show anything obvious.
>>
>>32008596
>Or inviting me to take her to go to the mall
Bahahah, I think she's in love with you OP
>>
>>32008704
Nah I'm not really sure of that she shows no signs of interest. What do others think?
>>
Bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.