[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0024.jpg (607 KB, 750x1106)
607 KB
607 KB JPG
In life, it’s not about who you choose to talk to, it’s about who chooses to talk to you. Please appreciate your relationships/friendships and don’t take them for granted. There’s 8 billion people on this planet, and your friends and the woman you love talked to you out of those everyone on the planet. Thank everybody in your life for talking to you. Let them know it’s an honor to be apart of their lives. You never know when your time with them will end and he or she will never talk to you again.

The sad truth? Not everybody will care for you the same way you care for them. Not everybody is gonna stay in your life, no matter how much you beg for them to stay. If you find people who care for you, make time for you, and don’t treat you badly then never let go of them.
>>
>>32008092
I won't read blogs on an advice board. I won't read unsolicited advice. I won't read (you) parasitically-tagged threads.
>>
>>32008092
>Thank everybody in your life for talking to you
not gonna do that because that's autist but the notion is a good one
>>
What are signs that a relationship with a woman you met is more than friends?
>>
>>32008092
Everyone wants to use me. F that.
>>
>>32008092
I do not care about her history. I want to kiss her on the lips and eat her pussy
>>
>>32008092
>There’s 8 billion people on this planet
you're right. That means I can drip those fuckers and make a better life for myself. There 8 billion more people out there. New friend and family without the mental illness.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.