[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1723491646956193.jpg (21 KB, 564x666)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
This is not a joke. I really do want to try this out with my wife because I've had fantasies for it for a long time. Ideally with the guy will be in his mid 20s and really built and ripped. I'm bi so maybe that could play a part too.
we've been married for six years and I asked her a week ago if she wanted to try it out and she said yes. She said she had a few guys she could try it out with (maybe two at once while I watch) but I haven't spoken to them yet. Is there any good online website/forum you can meet bulls? yeah I know this sounds stupid but I want to try it out guys. does anyone have any experience and tips they can share
>>
>>32008713
Lmao fucking loser
>>
>>32008733
at least I'm open with my sexuality and not a prude like you. bet you get zero pussy
>>
>>32008743
I'll fuck your wife and make you taste my cum on her mouth you faggot weak piece of shit.
>>
>>32008743
You're a fucking faggot but hey atleast your not a prude.
>>
Lets see her naked, OP.
>>
Start by showing us the goods. Don't hold out on us man you cam here for help so offer something in return. Now you will talk to your wife and tell her you wanna see her get fucked by other men especially black ones in you case. Then your whole relationship will change and you will be looked down upon by her and ever other dude she fucks. Your kids if you have any won't know but will probably find out and they will loose respect for you. Eventually you will Judy be used as an ATM and will come crying here or somewhere else. Have fun fag and make sure to taste the sperms of the dudes to make sure they are up to your standars
>>
>>32009074
Also the fact she had guys already she could try it out with is kinda sus. Just a heads up man you are giving her the light to consensually cheat lmao

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.