[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What does the average Gen z woman expect a man to have accomplished by 26 to see him as a worthy candidate to date?
>>
File: 1719942653264408.jpg (96 KB, 735x868)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
you just need a 1br apartment and a 2011 mustang v6 base
>>
catch all 151
>>
>>32009270
If I have to look at my female friends, not much. Not everyone has finished their education and most are still living with their parents.
>>
"Dating is a job interview" doesn't kick in until your early 30s
>>
Who cares what women think? Be the best version of yourself, and don't let anyone take the satisfaction of that away from you. You will never be happy lviing your life to please others.
>>
Bloop
>>
>>32009270
Imo, not living with your parents and having a fulltime job, ideally something above minimum wage (not necessarily required, but it helps). Oh and decent hygiene.
>>
>>32010042
Even that was killed by covid, all my female friends in thier 30s are dating losers who just play vidya all day while gambling thier money on crypto, while they go to work as nurses, teachers or hair stylists
>>
being in education or employment related to the education and having an own place to live, I guess? I am neither a woman nor gen z though.

and what is even average? if she is from a poor family, not being an alcoholic or junkie and having any kind of job would probably be enough. ah, what am I saying, many would probably be attracted to that too
>>
>>32009270
Who gives a fuck what a stupid bitch thinks or wants. Do your best and never give up. It's all you need to focus on.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.